Gender inclusivity

How about becoming truly inclusive and offering an X gender-neutral option for non-binary, gender nonconforming, and intersex athletes?

As a trans person I asked about the topic this past August on a support ticket plus how to race fairly with respect to the existing rules at that point. The way I understood was the programmers would have to do some amount of work on avatars, how kits look on avatars, etc. Heard others in some of the June pride month events in podcasts about no KOM or QOM non binary, intersex, gender fluid, trans, etc and do NBOM instead. There was more discussions if you can find the podcasts. June is the big month for rides and more for this part of the zwift community. There are pride rides every couple weeks with a range of discussions and a zwift LGBTQ+ facebook group. What your saying is that next step beyond what is being done so far on that front. My guessing till there is more us on the platform before so more ideas to get it right at update instead of fixing it later. Best I can say pay attention to update details and other zwift community pages to see what could be coming.

1 Like

It looks someone else may have just started the process already.

1 Like

Really? How do I find this info. Do you have a forum link?

There was the first all in ride for inclusion this past Wednesday on this topic. Hopefully there will be more rides soon. There are the biweekly or monthly rides by LGBTQ+ Community. There was brief discussion on it on the the community’s Facebook page. It is more in the starting of brainstorming process now of how to make it possible. Hopefully by June there will be some solid ideas on how to proceed.

1 Like

Please keep us updated here. I do not, and will not use Facebook for anything. Thanks!

1 Like