Game Update v1.67 [June 2024]

A before and after would be appreciated.

How would you suggest I get a screenshot from this point in 1.66 at this time?

Not that it’s even relevant, there’s a triangular hole through the mountain, even if it existed before (it didn’t) it’s an error that exists in 1.67 and should be repaired.

Then they should market it as being released on the 14th instead of the 11th to not face the criticism of leaving some people out of the update.

You wanna prioritise that over literally any other bug or development??
Complete waste of resource.

1 Like

Imagine hallucinating that I said where the fix should land in the list of priorities and then getting indignant about that hallucination

Your position appears to be “graphical bugs shouldn’t be fixed” in which case why don’t you just stare at a wall in erg mode instead of using Zwift

I have looked at your screenshot for way longer than I probably should have.
I don’t see what you are getting at.

4 Likes

Since looking in the middle of a red circle is escaping you I suggest you go do a ride if you care to see the issue for yourself.

Dude.
Chill out.
I see the middle of a red line you call a “circle”. I don’t see a “hole” as you call it.
It all looks like rocks and snow.

3 Likes

You suggested it should be repaired.
Considering the number of known bugs on the forum alone, let alone all the internal bugs zwift know about. Plus the product road map.
With a now reduced workforce, to fix such a big will at some point take priority over something else.

A cosmetic issue that has no impact (other than people like yourself trying to find “issues”) , more serious graphical issues that have a negative impact on a user experience should certainly be fixed.

Who’s to say the original requirement wasn’t for a mountain with a hole formed in it? And they’ve actually just fixed that bug :joy:

It’s a hole for sure; very likely auto generated LODs (because why waste the time making LODs by hand, that’s insane).

It’s not the only one, but… that doesn’t make it any less of something to have the 3d team fix. Just weld the vertices and move onto the next project; shouldn’t take someone 3 whole minutes to fix as long as it’s written on a board of ‘things to do’.

If we need to be upset about anything, it’s that Michael clearly goes up ADZ enough times to notice it’s new :laughing:

1 Like

“Known bugs shouldn’t even be documented for correction at some undefined point because there are too many problems that already exist and have been documented” is a heck of a position.

It’s pretty obviously an issue caused by changes to the terrain in The Grade update. Maybe I’ll go post it in that thread too.

Pop it on the subscription thread too.
Prices up, environment UI downsized.

Still No New Update As Of 2220hrs 18th of June why say fully rolled out

You should be a mind reader and know that this is always required and when reporting any issues the usual flacks will grill you.

YouTube should have some ADZ laps uploaded where before and after can be checked.

Even if a “before” is necessary to fix this (it isn’t), ZHQ and their army of QA personnel can pull the pre-existing condition a lot faster than I can

If you look closely there are many of these glitches in the mountains seen from the southern coast, I remember seeing a report but couldn’t find it.

2024-06-18_20-06-52_4_clean

1 Like

Ah but you must go through interrogation by Zwift forum users for your report to be deemed acceptable… :roll_eyes:

Especially if it should involve pace dynamics or speed of groups.

All this is why better to report issues elsewhere than here.

2 Likes

There are more and more huge steps in the road.
I remember the big steps between Yumezi and Neokyo and most recently I literally stumbled upon the step in Watopia between the marina and the Italian villa near the crossroads to the 369 bridge.

There are many more…

2 Likes

What device are you running Zwift on? You’ve likely already got the 1.67 update and haven’t noticed, or you need to manually update from your OS’s app store.

Hi Apple TV tried store still no update thanks new routes etc