Game Sounds messed up after update [January 2022]

In May I reported this. Basically, there’s no sound of the road surface, no sound from passing riders in either direction, no sound of my bike. But there are ambient world sounds, like horns, birds, water, etc. Then I suspended my account for the summer. Now I came back, and guess what? Same problem. Resubmitted. Oy vey, Zwift is just such a let down now. I was going to bail as I suffered from all the AMD GPU card issues for years, but they resolved most of them just in the nick of time. Only to replace them with this. And clearly it’s a problem that is now almost a year old.

My sound works fine on Win10 PC but on my MacBook Air the wheel/tyre noise just sounds like a steam train running - chugg chugg chugg. I had to turn it off and just listen to music whilst riding. The audio is a complete afterthought on Zwift’s part.

This is an old thread, there’s a new problem. Urukazi update: Audio echoing and VERY LOUD [1.31] [November 2022]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Audio echoing and VERY LOUD [1.31] [November 2022]