First impression and suggestions

I’ve been zwifting for a week now and I’m thrilled. My daily hour on my homebike passes a lot quicker than it used to be. Even if I want to train a bit less and slower, it just doesn’t work. I keep being tempted to sprint, ride a fast lap or just to follow someone who comes alongside you. A great game! My compliments.
Here are just a couple of suggestions that I would like:

• I would prefer to see the real watts instead of watts per kg of my fellow cyclists. And when someone catches up with you, beside just showing the name, I would add the weight and age.
  • The possibilty to ride a time trial with lauching ramp and no drafting. And of course leaderboard.
  • A possibility to have a split view on the screen. For instance a normal view combined with the chopper view or side view.
  • An hourly start of a bunch race with drafting of about 30%, dropping to zero if you’re more than 10 metres behind. That way breakaways should become possible. And finish with a bunch sprint.

I’m looking forward to all the possibilities this game is offering.

Just because I’m curious, what’s your thinking with regard to the raw wattage being displayed vs. watts per kilogram?

I was thinking when I ride outside and I meet another rider the first thing I like to know is how strong he is (watts). Then, if I am riding in a hilly terrain, I assess how much he weighs, so I know if I can follow him uphill. Because most of Zwift Island is reasonably flat, I reckon to know the watts (3 or 5 second average) is more informative for me. Then when someone overtakes me and I get next to his name also his weight, I can decide to follow him or not and how much watts that will take of me on the flats and uphill.