I did one of my structured workouts this morning and had some issues. Wondering if anyone else had problems.
- Rolling resistance in ERG mode seemed unusually high this morning.
- I reduced my FTP from 300 to 270, but the resistance didn’t seem to change.
- I recalibrated my trainer and restarted my workout. No change.
- My average power was 230, compared to 185 the last time I did the workout (even after dropping my FTP).
- I scored only 173 points on a workout that usually nets me about 800. My speed was a PB on Zwift.
- 26.8 miles should have given me more than 173 points. And I was seeing only about 10% of my normal points for given intervals during the workout.