Crashes since last update

hi buddies…since the last update we are facing tones of app crashes throwing you out of the race. Today racing “Matando O Corpo” organized a big event we have seen more than 30/40 different crashes with people out of the race… :frowning:

Has any of.you suffered this?

Yes, got glitches out of the OCA Indoor Race today at 10:00am too.

Two times already in two events. Great update…

It happened to me today in this race soon after a rider I was with seemed to mysteriously disappear. Suddenly I was staring at the log-in screen. I logged back in and it asked if I wanted to continue my “activity” and returned me to the same route except out of the race.

I’d guiltily thought perhaps I’d subconsciously telekinetically glitched the software to end the suffering…

Same thing happened to me twice in the last week. I’m running Zwift on a PC. This is a new problem for me…been a member since January 2015 on the original Jarvis Island and this is last week was the first time I ever got kicked out and then yesterday again. Fortunately I wa able to recover the .FIT file from Zwift and then upload to Strava…but times I had to wait to download a few hours for the file to “non-corrupt”. Hope they get this ironed out…no fun to be kicked out during group ride or race. Maybe they could allow late join beyond 30 minutes for group rides.

It’s sort of like puncturing IRL – LOL. Stuff happens. While I was in the race it was really amazing – I’ll try again after I recover a bit.

Yes, I have done 2 races since the update and been kicked out of both midway through, the app just shuts down and reboots. Very very frustrating.

Are Zwift aware of this and is a solution in the pipeline?

Yes sir, I have been one of those affected

In about 4-5 weeks, I have had 4 app crashes while holding an event.
Specifically, in the last 3 “Matando o Corpo” of ZESP, held the previous Saturdays at 10:00.

During the event the application removes it, for no apparent reason without the possibility of continuing in the event.
This bad function, commented in our community, is not punctual, but during these events many users have been affected, and not always the same. I am talking about several dozen affected and for at least 5 weeks in which these failures have occurred. We have also observed that there is no common connection due to the type of hardware used, since the problem has occurred on all platforms.
In my case it has happened 3 consecutive times, and in the same event and with the same settings, I have managed to finish without problems on 4 previous occasions.

I have written to support, but since May 2 I have not received any response to the case.
Can you tell me what this is all about?

In case it helps, I use an iPad 5ºGEN, Trainer Elite Turno, and connect the Trainer and a heart band to the system.