Competition & AI June update?

Hey @xflintx any update on June Competition & AI update? The last couple have been early in the month but no sign for June yet. I’d post this Q in the June one but it is now locked Competition & AI Tech Update: May 2022 Recap

Would particularly welcome any more slips of the tongue (keyboard) on ranking system progress :wink:

1 Like

Haven’t forgotten it! Just wrapping up the last bits and should have it posted within the next 48 hours

4 Likes

July update coming soon?

2 Likes

https://forums.zwift.com/t/to-come-competition-ai-tech-update-jul-aug-2022/588872/4

I’m 26 days late to responding to this one, and my apologies there. But I’ve put up a post to let you know about the post I owe you for the last two months :smiley:

2 Likes

Any chance we could get one for Sept/Oct? @xflintx

1 Like

I’ll aim to have it by the end of next week for you all. Thanks for keeping me honest! It’s been another pretty busy few weeks here, so my apologies for not having one out to you sooner.

4 Likes

I’m a bit late (ended up getting sick middle of last week) but the post is here: Competitive & AI Tech Update: September/October 2022 Recap

2 Likes

Thanks! Hope you’re feeling better!