Category Enforcement Test Events - 21-28 Feb 2022

Andrew
You have reached out for help and you have already received good information from others.

In one of your posts, I have not read all I’m sorry, you ask something along the lines, how do I find out, where do I find, do I have to read……

Yes - so may I point you in the direction of the following links which I hope you will find interesting and informative.

I have sent you direct to the Race Rankings article as you appear to have an interest in that area. Once in the website you will soon see they have something new to read almost every day.

I noticed this on the forum today - good information from Zwift along one the lines you mentioned in a post

I suspect they may send this direct to every user on Zwift by email as long as you have you notifications set up correctly. Others will need to help you in this area as I can’t.

And finally I have found that if I just google Zwift and find things like ZwiftInsider, ZwiftHacks, etc then they are probably all websites with information on Zwift. Look at them all and see which ones you like.

Oh and a final finally - Others have mentioned TFC, FRR etc and you ask how to find. When you are looking at upcoming events in ZwiftPower for group rides etc there is a search section middle right of the screen. Simply type in TFC or FRR and generally only their events will come up. My suggestion is that you also type in LOW as this will give you a few races each week which are only available to the low half of your B category. (No surprise TOP also have their own races)

Hope this helps

3 Likes