Borderless windowed mode

It would be nice to have a borderless window mode since alt tabbing from full screen isn’t supported without crashing on my machine anymore.

The is a Windowed Mode within the Settings Menu.

John: you might be interested in the Borderless Gaming app.

2 Likes

I opened a support ticket and the tech suggested I start a feature request about it. Instead you decided to come troll another of my posts. Seriously dude may I just PayPal you to leave me the ■■■■ alone?

There is no way I would have known that you already submitted a ticket and that the tech suggest you start a feature request. I was not sure you knew about the Windowed Mode within the settings, so I was in now way trolling you.

1 Like

woah…give me a second, the popcorn in going into the microwave for this one.

Now that we have the officially-supported no HUD mode, I’d like to also ask for a borderless windowed mode.

The lack of any HUD really makes the title bar stand out.

I know there’s exclusive fullscreen mode, but windowed mode offers some advantages that fullscreen doesn’t.

4 Likes

Is that something that can be controlled by the game in Windows? The ‘borderless gaming’ app solves this for me perfectly.

Yes.

Source: I write Windows programs.

Is there a need when borderless gaming works perfectly for it?

Yes. I don’t expect or want to have to install a random third-party app to do something Zwift should do natively.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say perfect. There are a number of issues for those of us using multiple monitors and switching between monitor setups.

1 Like

Is there a specific Borderless Gaming app that works best and is up to date in Sep, 2021? A lot of different programs came up in a search I did, and many of them are several years old.

HI @Dave_Konicek

For me the best is still the link that Steve posted above. I use Borderless Gaming 9.5.6 on both my Zwift Pc’s daily.

1 Like

Call me bat poop crazy but I love this plan. Would also like to be able to keep the wattage/HR “graph” at the bottom while turning off the rest of the HUD. The “Graph” keeps me honest while I’m just enjoying the sites.