Bkool Smart Bike

Hello I was wondering if the bkool smart bike can be used in zwift? I’m looking at buying one because it’s so cheap the owners never used zwift and doesn’t know.

Per an answered question here: Amazon.com : BKOOL Smart Bike : Sports & Outdoors

The bike only supports the Bkool app. But this was in 2019 and perhaps a firmware update fixed.

I do not think Bkool supports equipment anymore. They sold that part of the business to a Spanish trainer supplier (i forget the name). You could search for it and see it they still carry and/or have updated the firmware.

Or you (or the seller) could load Zwift on your phone and see if it connects.

Very late reply, but I have a Bkool Smart Bike and it does work with Zwift. You will have to degrade the software to an earlier version though, as the latest firmware took away it’s compatability.

1 Like

Hello Beau_Goddard, i am considering on buying one bkool smart bike, could you share what software version do you use?

So the smart bike recognizes the elevation changes and adds more resistance on the riding? That would be great news.

Thanks and merry xmas all!

Why are you considering it? If it’s almost free and you love tinkering with your equipment, and are willing to accept that it might never work, then go for it. Otherwise I’d avoid it.