Best bike

I was thinking second hand, maybe ebay etc and have to go down the route of a second hand bike.

Is Stages PM a crankarm install? I do not know much about the units but a pedal-based PM would be easy and straightforward (PowerTap P1 or P2, Assioma (sp?), Garmin, and SRM). Not sure the crank-arm devices are validated for Spin Bikes, but again, I do not know or follow them. I do have P1s.

Yeah it’s a Crank arm install

You’re likely to keep hearing encouragement in the direction of bike + trainer, but if you have your heart set on a spin bike, be absolutely sure you confirm that a particular power meter (like a crank-based Stages system) will actually fit. Sometimes the crank arms of spin bikes aren’t standard size/fit/etc.

Thank you, I honestly don’t know what to do for best now. I just want to ride a bike on zwift.

“Best” and “just want to ride…” are different. Given your budget get a bike with 26” wheels or larger, a used well-known fluid trainer such as Kurt Kinetic or Cycleops/Saris, and a speed sensor. I can find used fluid trainers for under $150 easy…this will be easier and MUCH less frustrating than a spin bike IMO. And cheaper than a spin bike + PM.