Audible whilst zwifting?!

I imagine not…but does anyone listen to audible whilst zwifting? If so, what do you recommend?

Why do you imagine not?

While not on Audible, I almost only listen to podcasts while Zwifting. If I’m doing a big climb, I might change to music part way up, just for a little extra boost. But otherwise, Zwift is a great chance for me to catch up on podcasts (especially since I’m not driving to the office as much as I used to, in these days of COVID).

I would guess there are a lot of people who listen either to podcasts or audio books while on Zwift. Great chance to let your mind focus on what your listening to.

Thank you, Andrew…i guess ur right! I need to do some podcast research as i am listening to blackadder on audible or radio 4 at present…and there must be more out there!

I listen to podcasts often while Zwifting, they distract me more than music.

Really enjoyed the Louis Theroux ‘Grounded’ series that were put together & released during lockdown. One of my long term listens is the Adam Buxton podcast, he has interviewed some very interesting people and often the ones I enjoy the most are the people that I’ve never heard of.

Paul.

1 Like