Anyone else missing their 2019 Mission badges?

I have completed 3 missions in 2019, including TDZ, January Calorie Challenge, and Tour of Italy. I received the kits and bikes that are rewarded on completion. However, there are no mission badges listed on my profile. I have multiple mission badges from previous years, nada from 2019.

Unfortunately Zwift support’s response is that they are unable to add badges at this time, and have no explanation why my account isn’t saving the badge. Curious as to whether anyone else has had the same issue???

Hi, i think the only badge you must to have is for the january calories challenge.
The others aren’t “mission”, are different targets.

Not sure about TDZ, but definitely the calorie mission and TOI. Also, zwift support tech acknowledged the issue, but just didn’t have an explanation…I guess I’ll wait and see what happens with the next mission opportunity.

The only mission of the three you listed is the January Burn 10000 Calories Mission. Badge awarded upon completion. You should see this badge near the very bottom of your Achievement/Badge page/listing.

Tour of Italy is a Challenge. Pinarello F8 Dogma awarded upon completion. No badge.

Tour of Zwift was neither a Challenge nor a Mission. Kit awarded upon completion. No badge.