You can post links now.
The vote button is at the top of the page, to the left of the thread title.
It should be 6 tabs in, although it’s not highlighted when it has the focus.
There is already a post on accessibility features for blind people at https://forums.zwift.com/t/accessibility-for-blind-cyclists/514123. That thread requests accessibility features without saying what features are required.
This thread lists feature requests that would improve the user experience for Zwift athletes with low vision, , and visual impairment. Such features are likely also to improve the UX for everyone.
The quick-fix changes improve the readability of the existing user interface (I).
- Change text to improve contrast.
- Distance/Time to finish - a darker text colour would be easier to read.
- Workout interval list - darker text colours would be easier to read.
- Ride leader flag at bottom of screen - back text would be easier to read than white against the yellow marker.
- Rider list - text colour contrasting with background colour would be easier to read.
For those of us with lower levels of vision, the addition of some text-to0speech (TTS) would be amazing.
- TTS for workout instruction, and encouragement comments.
- TTS on rider messages
Hotkeys to announce:
- Ride stats: speed, distance, time
- Rider stats: heartrate, power
These are just the features that I have thought of, but there may be others that other visually impaired users may need to improve their rider experience.