About the Feature Requests category

I would love to see 2 things

• A bar underneath the level, drops, etc information that gives a rider the remaining distance to complete a selected route. Zwift already uses this feature for the Tour de Zwift, but would be nice for selected route rides for those that are badge hunting or just motivation. Pic below from my recent to illustrate.

• On a selected route menu, the badges a rider might be able to achieve or have already received on the selected route. A grey outline of the badge on the selected route means they haven’t obtained it, one filled in means they already have. Pic below of a selected route. The badge could be put to the right of the information.

1 Like

Hello, Shimano di2 with ant+/bluetooth is getting more and more common.
So adding d-fly button functions for the companion app would be a great feature.

Refering to a request from Oct2018 ( … t/support-for-shimano-d-fly-units/13616)

• Turning left, right at junctions or u-turn with the hood buttons would be a great start and soo neat.
    (not to struggle with the mobile display and sweaty fingers)
  • Ride On
  • View Change
  • Taking Photo

… with different buttons or long press could be major ride improvements for upcomming electronic shifters.

TX.

Pacing partner option for meetups. Would be more attractive to me than the stay together option that just rubber bands the group together. Host sets pace and everyone tries to keep up. Much more fun. Maybe could even allow host to change pace during ride for an interval style workout.

1 Like

Hi,

Loving my pace partners at the moment. Really useful for helping me get back into cycling after a few years off the bike. The D grade pace is the perfect base workout for me.

However, I cant make it into C grade without a proper warm up just yet and would like to suggest a feature where I could start in D and after a set period it would teleport me into C. Similar to when I free ride before a race to warm up and I get teleported into my pre-selected race/event.

This feature would be rad.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

In races:

• Zpower riders (and possibly people entering below their cat) could race as normal but other riders couldn’t draft them and see them as “ghosted” out so it’s clear this treatment is being applied

• Be able to tag certain riders in races so they always remain visible in the rider list on rhs so you can track what they are doing. Likewise it would be good if say the top 3 spaces on the rider list were for those at the front of the race so you could see if they were attacking (difficult if sat in middle or back of pack)

And for pace partner rides:

• change the colour of the indicator above the pace partner to be different to ride ons and make it generally easier to understand if pace partner is in front or behind

• Also make it harder to lose the drops multiplier built up from riding with pace partner or apply some out of count down to how long you have to get back close to them

Wind please :blush:

3 Likes

I would love a fanny pack so I can collect my ride ons while running.

Hi zwift,

Here’s one suggestion.

Zwift transparency (ZADA) is doing a great effort to check and verify users profile, race classifications, riders efforts, asking for dual recordings, weight videos etc…to ensure that the results are reliable and the athletes are competing honestly.

But after these checks, if they conclude that everything is fine, they should mark that athlete with some kind of tag or clean passport. The tag could have a validity period of 3 months for example or an associated verification date.

This simple idea would allow the other athletes not to doubt the verified athlete and his results and, on the other hand, to demonstrate that the zada is working and try to ensure that the platform is clean.

Ride on!

1 Like

For running… a few more shorter routes in Watopia…

Companion App only shows the event I’m allowed to join.

Companion app only shows events I’m allowed to join.

I think a great addition to the garage items to unlock would be a cycling cap with a color slider like you get with some bikes. There is definitely a subculture of Zwifters that care about how their kits, caps, helmets, socks, shoes, and gloves match their bikes and wheels just as much as they do their workouts. Suggesting for a friend. . .

1 Like

I would like to see both of these. A couple of really nice quality of life improvements.

Probably worth noting that this topic is just informational about the feature request category so your idea and feature request cant be “voted” for , and thus be picked up easier by Zwift as something we all want.

Best way to raise or support Feature requests is

1. Search to see if your request has already been covered and created already .

If so consider voting for that instead . The more votes a feature gets the more likely it is to be delivered.

2.If one doesnt exist that covers your idea , create a new one .

Try and keep it narrow as possible as a feature ( if you have more than one feature idea … fantastic create more than one !) . Doing that makes it easier for the rest of the community to vote for it , and prevents feature requests getting into those “debate” threads that tend to dilute it and make it less likely for Zwift to pick up on it . The more precise and investable the better the chances of it being voted for and done ( even without tons of votes) . Importantly dont tag your feature to someone elses , that doesnt help the feature request but of course doesnt really help your idea either as no one can vote on it and indeed will risk your post getting the idea you dont agree with being voted on because of your input .

3.Important for everyone . Please vote for features you like . I see a lot of people agree with features quite often without voting for it . Voting is as , if not more important that saying you agree . Headline numbers are easier to demonstrate and get changes up the priority list.

For others who contribute to ideas and features , consider the feature first and foremost as something you would support or not. If you simply are not interested in it , or an idea on how to do it differently , please bear that in mind as posting anything just saying that could lead to a feature that others are interested in being ignored or diluted . If you genuinely think a feature requrest is damaging to the platform of course post of course. If however you have your own feature idea to do something along similar or different ways . Consider not posting to that request but instead create your own feature request where we can vote for it . Big debate threads on features seldom lead to the feature being delivered and we in the Zwift community know that only too well !

4.Above all , please always vote for things you like or support . Be selective and diligent about too much unnessary debate and diluting feature requests as good things can get bypassed .

The original poster will appreciate it , and whats more you will too when you start creating your own feature requests .

Could the sticky draft be disabled in ERG mode, please. It would also be great if TT bikes didn’t get sucked into it.

Different HUDs and a means to quickly negotiate them? (possible for third parties to create buttons that fit to your handlebarss with hotkeys on).

A means to have a better idea of what is ahead. Going up Alpe du Zwift is aceas you feel a much greater idea of what is ahead.

Knowing how far you are up a hill, even distance wise. For example the KOM leaderboard comes up on the left side of the screen say the distance is x distance but a routes lead in prior to the hill i can’t work out how far up the hill I am.

A topograph that displays the whole hill.

Some motivational reminders on the road/road signs telling you what is coming up. For example 12% coming up. Get ready or push hard for x distance it flattens soon.

Hi everyone!

I haven’t been on Zwift for more than few years, but I feel like I’ve already accomplished everything there is to accomplish. I’m level 50, done most of the badges and I have drops to spare. So I was thinking about a way to make every ride count even now that I cna purchase any bike I want. Maybe the priviledge to ride the bikes I own would have to be “earned” all the time? So if I haven’t been riding for, let’s say the whole year, I would have to “earn” to ride at least the best of my bikes by earning a lot of drops for example. Then those drops would be in some kind of account for example 6 months, after which they would still be my drops to buy bikes with, but I would have to constantly earn new drops to keep the best of my bikes rideable. Kind of “maintenance” of my bikes :slight_smile: That way every ride would count to something more than only helping me keeping my fitness. It would benefit you for being an active Zwifter :smiley:

What do you think?

Joonas

2 Likes

When we have a 4th challenge?. There is been a climb mt.everest, ride california and tour italy quite some time but 4th challenge is still unlocked. When we se something in there?.

1 Like

Group event chat

We have a group ride every wednesday, which contains groups a.b.c.d
I ride lead in B, but I can see messages from a, c and d groups. this is confusing. A whole lot.
Is there a way to keep the event chat separate, per group?. sometimes people say : “help” I have no idea if I need to send a sweep there or not. It is a B, C, D, A, no idea. It is me just misreading the chat functions?

THankk youuussss

I’m addition to the all time badges page, could we have an annual badges page, so that we could re-earn badges annually? Would like to try to get to every course in the new year, thanks!