About the Feature Requests category

Yes, I would also like to see with a color which HR zone I am currently in. This will help a lot during a free ride to keep myself in the zone I want to train.
It seems this feature is already available for running, just not for cycling: /news/12749-heart-rate-zones-running-to-the-beat

2 Likes

Add further age groups using 5 year gaps. Provide some form of identifiction of riders by age group during ride.

For average speed, max speed and lifetime odometers

A couple of suggestions:

1. In the white box top centre in the game screen I would like to be able to toggle the current speed to show average speed and then again to show maximum speed. Toggling could be activated by clicking on top of the value.

2. I would also like to be able to toggle the current trip distance, altitude and elapsed time values to show lifetime totals (distance in km/miles, altitude in m/ft, time in hours - not days please). It would make sense for this toggle to change all three values between trip and lifetime.

Thanks.

I would like to see expansion of options within meetup to include more game options. Lets call it Zwift Arcade. Let me explain, essentially I am asking to take advantage of the virtual world and create games challenges we can play with friends we ride with. I have included a few examples below.

Game #1: There are a series of sprints and the person who is last in each spring is eliminated until there is only one left. Once eliminated you would still be able to ride but you won’t be eligible too win.

Game #2: (Upside Down Enduro) You and your friends in a meetup ride a course with a series of hill where only the uphills are timed. Awarded winner overall and for each hill.

Game #3: (Cat and Mouse) The meetup coordinator selects a course, and everyone is started at locations based on their FTP or a predetermined distance. The person with the best FTP would be started farthest back and have to catch those with the lower FTP.

I am sure there is many other, but stuff like this would keep it interesting when its just you and a couple buddies riding with each other.

Thanks