About the Feature Requests category

Yes, I would also like to see with a color which HR zone I am currently in. This will help a lot during a free ride to keep myself in the zone I want to train.
It seems this feature is already available for running, just not for cycling: /news/12749-heart-rate-zones-running-to-the-beat

3 Likes

Add further age groups using 5 year gaps. Provide some form of identifiction of riders by age group during ride.

For average speed, max speed and lifetime odometers

A couple of suggestions:

1. In the white box top centre in the game screen I would like to be able to toggle the current speed to show average speed and then again to show maximum speed. Toggling could be activated by clicking on top of the value.

2. I would also like to be able to toggle the current trip distance, altitude and elapsed time values to show lifetime totals (distance in km/miles, altitude in m/ft, time in hours - not days please). It would make sense for this toggle to change all three values between trip and lifetime.

Thanks.

I would like to see expansion of options within meetup to include more game options. Lets call it Zwift Arcade. Let me explain, essentially I am asking to take advantage of the virtual world and create games challenges we can play with friends we ride with. I have included a few examples below.

Game #1: There are a series of sprints and the person who is last in each spring is eliminated until there is only one left. Once eliminated you would still be able to ride but you won’t be eligible too win.

Game #2: (Upside Down Enduro) You and your friends in a meetup ride a course with a series of hill where only the uphills are timed. Awarded winner overall and for each hill.

Game #3: (Cat and Mouse) The meetup coordinator selects a course, and everyone is started at locations based on their FTP or a predetermined distance. The person with the best FTP would be started farthest back and have to catch those with the lower FTP.

I am sure there is many other, but stuff like this would keep it interesting when its just you and a couple buddies riding with each other.

Thanks

hello,

the upload from zwift directly to the dropbox would be a great feature!

i use “golden cheetah” to evaluate my cycling experiences and conveniently import the data directly from the dropbox into the program. with the help of “tapiriik” i let strava or garmin copy the activities to the dropbox. however, tapiriik is often very slow and synchronizes quite slowly (sometimes not at all), although i support the service with a donation.

here would be an upload from zwift directly to the dropbox a great help.

thx
tom

View that is 1st person and can see handlebars, more Mountain bike trails!
Thanks

What could be great is that you can see, under of the screen, the elevation profil of the race so that you can see which difficulties you can expect. You could see the race and where you are according to the previous and next difficulties. We should see this profile before of begining the race.
I used to bike on tackx and Bkool which this detail is very interesting for managing my efforts. Zwift is better but I miss this feature!

1 Like

Still a big thing i think would make many user’s experience better is a Zwift app for consoles (XBOX/Playstation), given that these machines are built with faster processors and graphics cards, they’d have a lot easier time running zwift thank most laptops. Please please pleae.

Hello I have a good idea to make zwift better for more cyclist athletes and another variation of training methods .you guys can make a velodrome route to velodrome athletes that training hard on high speed And give them more ways to train harder and smarter with the good zwift technology.hop you guys see my suggestion helpful.
I will be happy to get some gifts from zwift​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
I want triathlon suit and shoes :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Nou ik zou de software ook graag in het nederlands zien

Dat de software ook in het Nederlans wordt weergegeven niet iedereen kan engels duits .

Is it possible to have more age related events. At 85 and still in good riding condition it’s difficult to ride with cyclists 30/40 years younger. Thanks. Dave

1 Like

I’ve just started running on zwift, as I’ve just bought a Stryd running pod, is there any chance of getting the power data on zwift just like when your cycling?

It would be SO helpful if you could show the route name and the distance remaining on the screen. Seriously. SO helpful. Thank you so much for the consideration. Happy New Year!

I would love to see a brick session option added, so that instead of ending a ride to go to a run (or vice versa) one would have the option of pressing a “transition” button which would switch from ride to run and calculate how long you spent in transition and how long you spent doing each activity. Brick workouts being added to the available workouts would also be a plus.

1 Like

The group rides are unfortunately turning into races with a good group of riders ignoring the prescribed rating and blowing past the barriers. The group leaders pleas to slow down go ignored. If this behavior continues many may give up on group rides all together. But if the developers write code to slow down rider who go past the barriers with a warning on the screen or have the flyers automatically teleported to the back of the pack, order could be maintained.

2 Likes

Many things, some of them are no brainers and raised by many Zwifters for years.

Customizable HUB or ZC dashboard (which is identical to the game screen and therefore pointless) average power / average speed just the things we use in real life!

Route planner, I use Watopia to try and copy real life routes, for example I’m training for IM Tulsa and I have a course that is very close to the timing of the hills and the height of the climbs. The problem is its very repetitive and occasionally I miss a turn. It would be nice to be able to build a predetermined route into Zwift, like Garmin maps, so I can turn off ad just peddle.

Races for chunky monkeys - its all geared to these skinning climbers how about the chunky monkeys get some love. We have some cracking downhills lets create some banners just for that, let the skinny ones suffer the laws of physics for once in their life!

ADZ races instead of seeing lap 1 of 1 (the finish is at the top!). You the see climb time as you do when free riding. You can use specific landmarks as performance markers.

All PR’s shown are lifetime for segments not last 30 days, who gives a damn about 30 days. Zwift is so vast now you might not make you way back to a course in 30 days. ADZ you want to always see your segment best so you know what you need to beat to PR.

2 Likes

That would be the fence, I’ve seen it used as a nag and apparently it has zapping ability. I believe the ride organizers have the ability to use it. I’m 100% with you zap zap

Okay, Thanks for the reply

Since there is obviously support for steering on the press of a button, please make it available to anyone who runs Zwift on a PC with a keyboard. Also, integration of route navigation with steering would be great…