Hi Zwifters! We released Zwift Mobile Link 2.1.0 for both iOS and Android :
• New Map View now available while you’re Zwifting.
• New Messaging screen. Chat with people around you or directly with other Zwifters.
• Added ability to connect your Zwift account to your MapMyFitness, Fitbit, Garmin and Withings accounts.
Edit: We also released Zwift Mobile Link 2.1.1 for Android on October 2.
• Added setting to disable sound for incoming text messages.
• Fixed issue with messaging screen hiding thread tray.
• Fixed display issues with RPM and Heart Rate on map.
Edit: We also released Zwift Mobile Link 2.1.2 for Android on October 3.
• Critical bug fixes.
As always, if you have any feedback, suggestions, or bug reports, be sure to post on our forums.
Thanks, and Ride On!