Zwift Click not staying connected

I am continuing to have connection failures on my Zwift Click gear shifter. I am using a Zwift Hub via a brand new iPad Pro, with no other added apps, and nothing else connected to the Bluetooth. iPad, Zwift Hub and Zwift Click are all on the latest versions.
The problem has been intermittent, but is getting steadily worse. In the last couple of weeks, it has reached the stage where it works for just a minute or two when starting a route, then drops out and returns for a few seconds at rare intervals. This happens however long I ride.
I have followed all advice and recommendations from Zwift, including making sure all other Bluetooth devices in my house are switched off, no other electrical devices are in the room, any cables are shielded, and the Zwift Click is just 2" from the iPad running Zwift app.
To ensure that the iPad is not the problem, I also tried it on a Windows Surface Pro, with identical results.
Please can you help me. I love the shifter when it works, but it’s ruining the whole game for me ATM!
I know it’s not my set up, as when I first had the Click, it worked for weeks perfectly, and absolutely nothing has changed at my end.

1 Like