Looks like ZA workouts are *sex* sensitive, id est different schedule for men / women? IS this true and, if true, why is this necessary?
Looks like I’ve been deceived and tried to enter women’s event twice … and of course I lost two days before noticing … and of course men’s schedule would force me to skip a meal
Pfff … I answer myself, loos like if you’re not logged in and just browsing Zwift events, the web page randomly show up ONLY male or women for a workout. When you log in both appears
Now I only would know why with both #5 and #6 workouts I’ve been able to join but never transferred to the start line …
Try using the Zwift Companion App to sign up for events. This will show a clear distinction between the men’s and women’s ZA events, and it won’t let you join the wrong one. And the bonus will be you then can get a calendar entry and reminder on your phone. Good luck in the Academy!
Hey Paolo, can you explain what you mean by not being transferred to the starting line? You weren’t able to start those workouts?
What I mean is …
- Logged in to Zwift with the windows software
- Selected the workout & joined
- Clicked on ride, as usual, to have a warm up
- Never alerted of workout starting, not transferred to the workout
- twice … days 14 & 16
But … yesterday 17 … 16:10 gmt time event ZA #6 Max Aerobic
- Logged in to the WEB site
- Joined the workout via web and selected MEN’s group
- Fired up the android companion and verified I’m in the workout
- Started windows and now all is ok.
If I’d need to guess my guess is that the windows software is not aware of the existence of gender separate events. Btw if I go to zwiftpower and look at results for the workout ONLY ladies are listed and there where more or less 80 men in