Weather in Zwift

Why does it sometime rain in Zwift? One of the reasons I use Zwift is because of the weather outdoors. The last thing I want to see when I’m indoors is it raining!

Weather effects should be a user preference. Some people like the weather, some don’t care, and from what I’ve seen you’re certainly not the only one who doesn’t like them.

1 Like

This come up now and again but the proportion of people that like the weather variance vastly outweighs those that don’t.

If you don’t like the weather then there’s the option of riding in the worlds that don’t have weather variance or ride at specific times to avoid it.

2 Likes

I believe it only rains for 10 minutes, you’ll survive…

1 Like

I like the rain, more the thunderstorms.
I WISH we had snow!!!

I don’t want to ride in any of that mess, let me enjoy it while I’m warm and dry indoors.

Yes it’d be fine if it had an option; but it’s still so rare; thunderstorms especially I think I only experience maybe once every two or three months on Zwift; which is saying a lot for someone who rides 12-14 hours on average.

Meanwhile… literally every other map that isn’t Watopia and London…
Where’s the weather at???

It would at least be nice to have clouds come and go on literally every other map if we can’t have rain for whatever reason… or in France’s case, how about… night time?

1 Like

yes! I love the Christmas lights on the trees in December every year too, so nice to have a change of environment. I also love the fall like colors of the trees in New York. Variety is the spice of life as they say!

I’m holding out for a forest fire in Watopia

I would love to see some Scotty “Only You Can Prevent Fire Sock Fires” signs posted around the southern coast :rofl:

3 Likes

Snow would be fun. :wink:

1 Like