We need more tracks for people that just walk or powerwalk

Are you still walking Verna? How can we connect with the larger group?

Hi yeah would love too, what time zone are you in so we know when to meet up ?
Iā€™m Davy Tee on Zwift so if you follow me we can arrange meet ups
I formed a club yesterday Walkers come together so join that as well
Iā€™m UK so usually on after 6pm weekdays but can do anytime weekends
Be lush to have some company x

1 Like

Just found you on zwift have added you to followed x

You might find some more people interested in the club by posting on the Zwift Beginners and/or Zwift Runners groups on Facebook

Yeah will do thanks

Hi Kasuka. I havenā€™t been on the treadmill since September. To be honest I havenā€™t been running outside much either. Are you interested in the ZLDR group? They focus on long distance but there are runners of many different capabilities.
Do you use Facebook messenger? You can contact me there if you are interested in more information, maybe you will inspire me to get moving again!

Verna Savor

hi David, thanks for the reminder! Yes I need my butt kicked to get moving. I do walk occasionally but variations in health keep me off the treadmill some times, but I also use another software which I find a bit more entertaining at times when walking alone.

I will try to find and join the group if condition allows. But Iā€™m still fighting the system in using Zwift correctly by chosing the right location or training program and integrating a new Garmin Fenix 7 and a replaced used Stryd footpod.So Sometimes there is a little struggle between the horizon and me. But as long as The result of my efforts shows up in Strava Iā€™m happy
I am based in Germany, so just one hour time difference to the UK.
stay safe
Dieter
PS Typing is a bit difficult for me at times so Iā€™m using the dictation process. Iā€™m trying my best to correct mistakes but if you find any ,you can keepthemā€¦ ā€¦ sorry, what I mean is I hope for your imagination.