VirtuSLO e-League is a points-based race serié with 8 races over 8 week period starting from 16th January till 6th March 2022.
We are using special VirtuSlo Categories for A, B, C, D and E Pens to improve racing.
Calculate your category at virtuslo.cc/zwift-cycling-categories/
Everyone is welcome to take part and participate, score points in a single race or entire series.
Results will be available at zwiftpower after the event. Riders without ZwiftPower account will be excluded from the final results.
Mandatory requirements and Race settings
- Heart rate monitor and correct HR data.
- Smart trainer or power meter only.
- Participants must be registered on Zwiftpower with obligatory OPT-IN in zwift Profile.
- No sandbagging (intentionally entering a lower category race). Obvious sandbaggers interfering with the race will be expelled out of the race by being flagged from the community.
- No power-ups.
- Using Sticky Watts with a power meter to get an unrealistic advantage will result in DQ.