Unable to log in to account - says purchase error

(Lorna Clark) #1

Hi,

I’m trying to log-in - it asked with for Apple id which I duly did - said purchase or restore purchase (I haven’t cancelled) so clicked on restore - says contacting Zwift, then get failure message… Any ideas?

Lorna Clark (UK)

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #2

Hi Lorna,

Where was it asking for the AppleID? It shouldn’t ask for that when trying to log into Zwift if you’ve already purchased a membership.

Can you close Zwift completely, start it up, and just log in w/o trying to Restore Purchases? I don’t think you need to click on that unless there is an actual problem with the account.

Thanks!

(greg spd) #3

I have a similar issue Zwift says I’m using a free trial then whe I click restore purchase it says network error. Retry now and it keeps coming back that way.

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #4

Hi Greg,

Can you try logging in a computer at all? The account looks good on our end. When did this start happening?

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #5

If you just started your membership today, ride through your 25km and it should automatically continue.

(Brett Fidler) #6

I am trying to restore my membership and take advantage of the 9.99 grandfather price.  Following the instructions found online, it is asking for a promo code which I don’t see?  

(Rachel Gorman) #7

I have logged into Zwift today and it thinks I’m on a free trial. Tried to restore purchase in case for some reason membership has lapsed but I keep getting a network error message. is there a problem with my account. I was under the impression I had been paying my monthly subscription still even though had a bit of a break from using Zwift?

(Xuan Wang Kiss(C)) #8

Same here. Just had a stressed fracture when running and wanna some cross training, but got the network error msg on my iPad all the time.