TDZ not showing on Zwiftpower

Hi James … I did the TDZ Stage 1 long A ride at 1700GMT yesterday … Zwift shows it as even completed and the activity appears in my zwiftpower activity list … but not in my profile or the event results. It was a good result for me so hoping this can be sorted.

1 Like

Last year Zwift said they would heed the call for a GC on ZP.
We want a race not a ride. Don’t you guys get that?

Can you DM me a link to your profile?

First time doing the TdZ. Can I choose a different category for each stage?

Hi everyone,

Same problem here. I performed TdZ Stage 1 yesterday at 17.00 GMT Time but i’m not in the event result on Zwift. We were 4124 in A and I finished around 900th but ZwiftPower only shows 287 riders in A. Anyway, I got the ride in my activity list but it’s not linked to any race results as other riders. I believe it should be the same for everyone. No rankings and data recording for everyone or rankings and data recording for everyone.

Any ideas to fix it ?

Kind regards,

1 Like

Same over here. Finished around 2700th and have it in my activity list.

1 Like

You can choose whichever category you like for each event.

For those of you saying that you are only seeing this as an activity and not an event, could one of you please send me a link to your profile?

Two or three is also fine.

2 Likes

zid=4426469

I can not put a link so here is my ID
ZwiftPower ID : 4610481

Thank you for taking care of our problem so quick.

Thanks Petr and Xavier.

I’m just grabbing some lunch but I’ll have a look after.

Hi James,
The system won’t let me send a link or message you directly … but my Zwift ID (and consequently my ZP profile) is 1731228. Thanks for looking into it.

My Zwift ID is 785736; Zwift - TdZ Stage 1: Long Ride is in my Activity List but not in the list of race results. Thanks for looking into this.

Guys, I take it (and this is a bit of a silly question) that you all finished the event?

What does it look like on your activity in the companion app?

Hi James … I finished the event … it shows as fully completed on Zwift and companion … and Ive got the completion icon.

same thing happened to me on this. (no credit for stage 1)

i late-joined about 10 mins after the start of the stage 1 A-ride. i did 43 out of 49k. in past TDZ events, this always gave me credit for the stage.

when i crossed the finish, the “distance to go” countdown time started counting up, and it didn’t really seem like i had finished the ride, but everyone that was with me or ahead of me disappeared and i was in “1st” place.

i put in a ticket to support, but it’s not a big deal to re-do it if they can’t help me. these weeknight rides are hard to time exactly for me on the hour, though, so it’ll cramp my ability to finish some of the tour rides.

I finished the event. It was uploaded to Strava correctly, shows up in the companion app, and I have the completion icon for stage 1 on the TDZ webpage. My place was roughly 1450 out of the 4200 or so.

1 Like

Yes, event finished. Completition icon received etc. :slight_smile:

If its any help … I started the A ride on time, finished in the high 1200s. As previously, on Zwift shows as complete. Screenshot attached

Did everyone who has this problem do the 1700 UTC event?

1 Like