Suggetion: yellow-blue ukranian jerseys for all zwift riders

Great idea! Please do this today, Zwift!!

3 Likes

The MTS kit is pretty close. Hit “P” type MTSKIT”

1 Like

Zwift Basic 4
This was the best I could find - Level 12

2 Likes

As a show of support to Ukraine I’ve temporarily swapped my National flag to Ukraine. Would be great to see Zwift awash with support for Ukraine in the game!

7 Likes

I am switching my flag to ride for the country of Ukraine until we can get the Russian military out of there.

I would like Zwift to offer a yellow and blue “ride for Ukraine” jersey. That would be wonderful to raise awareness and support the cause

7 Likes

It’s pretty disturbing that Zwift has not banned the display of the Russian and Belarusian Flags in the platform in accordance with IOC and all major athletic associations… To see that flag pretty much ruins my workouts…

19 Likes

Swift, please create a Ukraine jersey. This could be worn by anyone who wishes to show their support for the people suffering there.

8 Likes

I do somehow understand if Zwift wants to stay neutral. We’ve seen several times that the only thing that matters is money and then it’s definitely more safe not to do anything… But !..

Zwift could introduce a generic jersey, cap, gloves and shoes with a color slider for each item - then we could make our own “kit” and Zwift would stay neutral :thinking:

BooX

7 Likes

Zwift has already put on a couple of “Solidarity with Ukraine” rides.

6 Likes

That is such a simple, obvious solution I can’t imagine why it hasn’t been done yet. I think most users would enjoy being able to customize their kit colors, and you’d still have to earn the special ones. Make a thread in Feature Requests and I’ll vote for it!

4 Likes

I do not understand anybody who wants to stay neutral. Where do you live? Would you understand anybody who wants to stay neutral if YOUR country would be invaded, YOUR relatives injured or killed, … ?!?

9 Likes

The Peaks Kit is as close as Ukraine :ukraine: flag as possible on zwift .

1 Like

The SZR kit is obviously the colours of the Swedish flag, but goes quite well:

2 Likes

Thanks for causing me to think of other wars. You’re right, of course, that there isn’t just the one. Still, Ukraine is on my mind because it’s a war of aggression by a nuclear-armed bully, and it’s happening in Europe. It hits close to home. The people of the world should seek to eliminate all wars.

The Zwift option to support countries that are currently in peril seems to me an expression of free speech. Wearing a Ukrainian jersey into my morning Zwift ride might be important. Ukraine needs support. I’m lucky to live in a democracy. When enough people care, change happens.

7 Likes

by the time Zwift respond WWIII will be in the rearview mirror and John Connor will be eath’s last hope… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well my mother comes from Poland my best friend at school was Ukrainian. Poland will probably be next, But think about the russian players playing who have got nothing to do with the conflict. What next ? Ban anyone of russian descent from playing? The people who play the game are not the same people who are invading the Ukraine.

1 Like

Ukranians would probably wear the same colors as their national costume, not their flag.

Companies, especially game companies and sports should not be political. People come to them to get away from reality, not have war shoved in their faces BLM or woke politics.

As an ex soldier I do not want to be be reminded of war every time I ride.

5 Likes

Got bad news for you there m8.

6 Likes

Even more: doing nothing is as poltical as showing support. Doing nothing means: go on, we don’t mind.

13 Likes