RoboPacer Drops Multiplier maxed out at 2.0x [1.30] [October 2022] [SOLVED]

Some people are using third party addons to watch the power/speed of the pace-partners/robo-pacers.

One rider did mention exactly that on a Genie group ride (very fast) through Tempus Fugit. He appeared to be using that so he could match the speed of the pace partner more easily.

I’m not recommending it - just mentioning it’s being used.I believe it probably violates the terms of service. I don’t use it myself.

Can we have 10metres out frond 50 out the back please? My attention span always ends up costing me drops

1 Like

10 in front, that’s not enough.
If you push too hard for a few seconds …

2 Likes

Nowhere near enough if you’re a heavier rider cresting a climb.

I’d actually like enough allowance out front to be able to hit any sprints the PP group happen to come across. I deffo drop off the back more often than the front though

That’s a tightrope walk I play too. Drop off the back as the sprint approaches until you get the warning to catch up, and then hit the sprint and run through the bunch and hope you don’t run too far off the front.

I think a little grace period when you get out of the zone would be nice. A “get back close enough, you have 10 seconds to comply” warning. Would help with sprints too.

2 Likes

30m all around sounds good to me, and is easy to remember.

1 Like

Has the multiplier been corrected now ?

No difference this afternoon, still 2.0 maximum.

At least we aren’t getting a drops reset (like the XP reset).

1 Like

2.0 max, but all the time, sounds fine to me.

1 Like

Not fine, they said they would fix it and they didn’t.

1 Like

It s fixed, but planned for 1.32
Thats what Shuji wrote in another topic.

1 Like

Did a 90 min ride with Bernie yesterday & still stayed at 2x

UPDATE: Dec 2
Good news, gang. The fix for this will be the next game update. Hang in there for a few more days!

11 Likes

This bug’s been fixed in Zwift game version 1.32.0, which just released. Please update at your earliest convenience.

3 Likes