rhys

I want to say how disappointed I was with Zwift, I could not get my tacx fortius smart trainer to pair. I sent several emails to their support and got no help. 4 of my emails did not even get a reply.

All I wanted to know was how to pair my smart trainer. Never even got a chance to use it.

Terrible support

Very disappointed

will look for alternative

Hi Rhys,

I’m sorry for the lack of response but I don’t see a ticket in our system from this address or the other one with your name (one ending with sky and one with yahoo).

Do you happen to have a ticket number I can use to look it up? This can help us locate where it may have gone (in the case that an email address was entered incorrectly).

But, to answer your question, the Tacx Fortius is, unfortunately, not compatible with Zwift as it uses a closed communication signal that Zwift does not have access to.

For further questions regarding your trainer, Tacx has recommended we ask customers to contact support@tacx.com.

Our complete list of supported trainers is listed here for further perusal: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/203152565-Which-trainers-does-Zwift-support-