REQUEST: Robo-Pacer Route Schedule Page

If you have a device that supports ANT+, yes. (Android phone with it built in, or with a USB-OTG adaptor and ANT+ dongle)

Alternately, the Garmin HRM-Pro and Pro+ HR chest straps are dual ANT+/BLE, and are effectively a footpod and running dynamics pod rolling into an HR strap.

My default ride most days is with a Pace-Partner Robo-Pacer, picking the W/kg pacer that matches my training readiness for the day.

And yes, the dynamicism of riding with them seems more engaging than a static-speed. It may be “steady state” at an average Watt/kg but you can move around the pack, drop back and sprint ahead or lead a climb and then coast downhill while the pack catches up. I also enjoy chatting with other riders using the Companion App. (I think every Zwifter should be using that as their in game “controller” and comms tool)

1 Like

the constance group at the moment on Tick Tock is a very good group, quick enough that nobody is surging ahead much - it’s a good steady pace.

There is one rider with the group who seems to be able to hold 4.7-5.0w for 70+km day after day though, but has a smart trainer so probably completely legit.

:no_mouth:
but it is super colorful, on the plus side! :grinning:

2 Likes

Indeed- cycling pace partners are very useful. It’s nice to have a group to ride with sometimes. (not to mention the draft for speed :grinning:)

Quick, belated thanks to @Mike_Rowe1 for linking to Zwift Insider’s RoboPacer schedule page up thread. I’ve marked that as the solution and added the link to the latest resource megathread.

1 Like

This solution is exactly what I need, but for the running RoboPacers. Does anyone know where I can find a schedule for those? I want to avoid May Field when they’re running there, which is where I run regularly. It’ll save me from getting the unpleasant surprise of seeing them and leaving the track each time.

It is frustrating that a running RoboPacer schedule is not listed anywhere.

For anyone old school like me it means marking May Field off for calendar weeks 3, 7, 11, 15, 19 …… in an old fashioned diary.

Im mindful that everyone has different hardware they are running Zwift on and people use the Home Screen in different ways. A quick scroll down the Home Screen, before you select your route, will immediately tell you where the RoboPacers are that day/week under The Find A Pacer group.

1 Like

Ah, that could work for me. I’ll take a look to see if I can find where they are from the Home Screen like you’ve suggested. Is that where you got your week numbers from then? I’d be tempted to do the same and note it on a calendar so that I don’t have to keep looking it up. Thanks for the tip!

I know they are on May Field this week (yearly calendar week 3)

I checked a few previous RoboPacer runs via Activity screen shots to get the four week rotation of others.

Assuming no big mistakes the order is:

Chilli Pepper -W1
That’s Amore - W2
May Field - W3
5K Loop - W4

and obviously/hopefully then every four weeks.

2 Likes

Ah, I see - Thank you!

My thoughts exactly.