Organize my garage

Agreed. But too much. I just want to munch out my Zwift garage.

Not a bad idea. I like having the ability to have favorite bike combinations as a basic thing, but if not, then having slots you can unlock to store your top bike combinations would work too. I keep forgetting which is my top bike for each type of terrain, so I tend to just use the tron all the time regardless of what I have in my garage.

I donā€™t really want to spend too much time organizing my garage, I mainly want to make it easy to get to a few key bikes: my top aero, gravel, climbing, TT, and generalist bikes - the rest are not useful to me, but as long as itā€™s easy to get to those the rest can just sit there taking up space.

1 Like

Now yā€™all are talking. Zwift needs integration with Bike Mechanic Simulator.

Sure, that Venge is niceā€¦but Iā€™ll just swap out all that Shimano for SRAM. That means Iā€™ll have to bleed my brakes and swap out gaskets mandatory every Fall, of course. And maybe a different stem, andā€¦

I remember a few years ago when they had the Ceramicspeed mission, and everyone got the OSPW which actually made your bike slightly faster. I hoped at the time that it would be the start of components in the drop shop, and people being able to build up their bike however they wanted. Of course it went nowhere, but maybe the coding still exists and it can be turned on and expanded.

Just an update, Zwift HQ is working on a solution for this. It wonā€™t be ready quickly, but it is being developed.
Yeah!

2 Likes

I hope so. The discussion in this and analogous articles has been running since 2018 :joy: How long can it last? I just want to throw out the things I donā€™t need (especially bikes, wheels and jerseys) from the garage :wink: nothing else!

1 Like

where did you read that?

Somewhere in the xp to level 100 thread.

@shooj mentioned it on a remark, that favorite setups in the garage was completely new for him. (Although this was requested since ā€˜19 as well) But that Zwift is working to organize your garage.

I believe (or wished that I had) I read somewhere that it is expected for this winter? But canā€™t remember where. ZI maybe

2 Likes

Is it developing from 2019?:grinning:

Unfortunately, not in the slightest. Even you get bikes and jerseys put in the garage for certain lvls and rides. If you want or donā€™t wantšŸ¤£

Definitely need this feature with the upcoming TdZ. I want to do the tour, but Iā€™m highly allergic to the ā€˜groovyā€™ aesthetic. Would be nice to be able to complete TdZ but get that kit out of my garage :smiley:

4 Likes

While we wait for this feature is there a way to clear the new items count in my garage without having to change my avatar into each one of the jerseys, socks, etc. that Iā€™ll never wear and then change it back to what I do?

4 Likes

Great question, need a ā€˜yeah i knowā€™ button to clear all the new gear badges.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking about this last week when the new levelling up was announced. It seems like Iā€™ll be regularly trying to find my favourite kit after clicking through all the new stuff. ā€œMark all kit readā€ would work well, as would a ā€œFavouritesā€ area

4 Likes

I currently have 168 kits in my garage. I have to click the new jersey with the ā€œnewā€ badge to get rid of it and then search my way through all the kits for the 1 or 2 Iā€™ll ever wear. Iā€™d love to delete the unnecessary kits that are a waste of time and spaceā€¦ especially when you have to navigate with an ATV REMOTE!! :wink:

5 Likes

This is the only reason I have Zwift installed on my phone.

Just to easy swap kit before racing or just for the sake of getting away the annoying new gear markers.

2 Likes

Imagine if you could do that from the companion appā€¦

2 Likes

I dare to dream about the future, but this is definitely out of scope.

Perhaps I will live long enough to see such kind of miracle happen.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only received 100 so far. But itā€™s ridiculous and tedious to have to look for a jersey for only 5 minutes or longer. I only use two or three of them. With each new level, the number of jerseys in the garage increases :see_no_evil:

Need this!

2 Likes