Massive serious climb with alpe's data mode on screen

Hi, I m asking for this feature…primarily, new massive climbs, on zwift since January 2020, I did the alpe 50 times, mt ventoux 20 times or more…the other climbs are around 20.min, nothing really challenging…
One another thing, We spoke a lot about climbs, during our Sunday rides, over Than 100 people in audio call.
One thing that a lot of us agree about is that the alpe data mode is great: bpm, watts, section, kms, all on screen… Instead Mt ventoux is less attractive because of this poor graphics data.

Out of curiosity, why is it that you want ‘new massive climbs’? Are you looking for just different climbs of around the same length (for more visual variety)? Are you looking for longer climbs? Something else?

1 Like

There are other apps that do this much better with a lot more variety than Zwift. But then again, they don’t have some of the features of Zwift.

1 Like

Alternatives at alpe… Something different and new… Into zwift… I love it and I want to continue here… But they are releasing oy flat routes and its a little bit annoying

1 Like