My husband and I have been dropped from the last 2 rides and can’t figure out why as nothing on our end has changed.
- we each are on Hammer Cyclops
- we are riding at the same time
- he uses Zwift app on AppleTV and I use Zwift app on iPad
- our ride on Tuesday was a workout that we got booted off
- our ride today (Thursday) was a group ride that we got booted off
- he was booted off of Tuesday’s ride about 25 minutes before I was (he was riding with the group, then all of the sudden he was riding solo. Same thing happened to me a short time later).
- When he tried to save the ride after riding solo for about 8 more minutes, he got the Zwift pinwheel of death and was unable to save (he thought. Turns out that zwift partially saved his ride…he got 2.5 miles rather than the 6 he actually rode before getting booted.) Same thing with me except I got 6.58 miles rather than the 18 my app said I did.
- today’s ride behaved the same way except
a) we were booted off to riding solo at about the same time
b) we didn’t keep riding. it allowed us to save ride and then rejoin. but this happened 2x (so I have 3 mini rides now)
I don’t want this to keep happening as it is very annoying, I don’t get to keep any of the extra points I accumulate during workout (you have to “complete” the workout to keep those extra points at each successful workout stage), and if I’d like to be able to complete a ride in one full session rather than messing with my computer trying to sign out/save/rejoin the group ride.
Please tell me what the solution is. I want to keep using Zwift and don’t want to go to another platform