Keiser M3i

I had a similar issue where my average speed was like 5mph. I was crawling along like a snail. After about 20 mins of ride by mileage in Zwift was less than half what the Keiser display read. I updated my body Weight in the app to a more BIKER FRIENDLY weight like 5’10" 165lbs. Made a huge difference and now rides are more enjoyable. I guess being skinny has an advantage in the virtual world as well.

1 Like

I’ve been using Zwift with my Keiser since March. Using a MacBook Pro to connect the bike to Zwift then using iPhone with the companion app to connect to my Apple Watch as a HR (yes it’s a lot of Apple I know). When everything is connected it works great but the converter eats batteries, I’ve update the device numerous times but it hasn’t seemed to improve it. Has anyone else ran into similar problems? I’m communicating with Keiser directly to try and resolve the issue. After replacing the battery I also run into reconnection problems but these often work themselves out after of a few attempts of disconnect and reconnecting.

I am having the same issue with mileage not matching. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Hello, can you confirm that this cardiac monitor works well with a Keizer M3i ??

It does not. It communicates with Zwift, which is the only thing that is important for us.

Hi Gary,
I’m a CTO at a company that develops remote home monitoring applications based on a RPIs, and Bluetooth. I am also a Keiser M3i user and have had drop out issue. I happen to have dozens of RPIs sitting around my cellar and would love to try out your home grown solution. Do you get the additional Bluetooth adapter due to the need to have two in a system, or are you uncomfortable with the bluetooth in the RPI.

What’s the current status of drop outs etc? I’m considering to order the M3i and converter. I have an iPad mini 4. Will I have any issues? I’m concerned about Keisers 15% restock fee and return shipping fee. I usually have issues.

I’m 5 feet 11 and 3 quarter tall. Will I be able to have the seat and handle bars so I don’t have to bend over too much? It looks like on Keiser web site you can raise the bars pretty good?

Thanks.