Issues with Haute Route 2021?

Mark, I had a polar opposite to your point 1. I’m upper C categorie and couldn’t hang for too too long at the front. After all of UPG mentions got a proper ranking but typically 40 to 60 places ahead of what I did on screen (i.e. finished 65th on stage 1 but ZP has me at 17th).

I couldn’t agree more on your point #2.

1 Like

@Milan_Rost

Yes, I’m aware of all of that. Yes, I’m shown in the GC for Cat 3 BUT only for Stage 1. As @Clash_City_Womble_EN said, and I tried to make clear in my post, the GC results have NOT BEEN UPDATED since around 1am SATURDAY MORNING California Time.

The “results” aren’t just not correct, they are non-existent. Zwift/ZwiftPower have not only dropped the ball for the 2nd year in a row, they apparently have completely lost it.

Shuji with Zwift stated above "the results are lagging behind. Please allow 24 hours after the state ends. Done that 3 times over. It would be best if Zwift/ZwiftPower didn’t promise what it obviously can’t deliver.

5 Likes

Me too, it was great to see some enforcement of the categories.
I was wondering if my trainer was working better at first… or actually improving, ha , ha.
Then it was fun to read people asking why they were booted?

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I jumped 50 places in each event from my on the road spot to my Zwiftpower spot. But in each event, I was the first guy out of the pen and held that for way longer than expected. Since I have absolutely no sprint, that’s notable. When there’s A’s and B’s in the field going out at full military power, I’m in about 32nd place instantly.

I couldn’t take advantage of riding in a Real C Group Field as I’m recovering from some knee issues but it was much more fun than getting bullied by the big kids on the playground.

2 Likes

Exciting! Clearly somebody has finally started work in California this morning and the GC leaderboard now shows it was last updated 32 minutes ago but is stuck loading. I suspect they might finally be trying to process the data, let’s see what happens as the evening goes on.

5 Likes

I registered with ZwiftPower for the Haute event so this is my first time using it - what a shambles! I really don’t understand what Zwift do with their time and all the money they’re making from subscriptions. The fact that we have to go to an old phpBB forum to look at our results is completely ridiculous, why are there no in game leaderboards or records? Sort it out.

6 Likes

Still waiting for the GC placings 24 hours afterthe third day’s racing. Not the second day, mind, the THIRD day. Yes that’s right the event is fast becoming a distant memory and we still don’t know who won! Come on Zwift this is more than embarrassing.

2 Likes

My understanding, and someone may correct me if I am wrong, that after completing all three stages of the 2021 Haute route that the kit worn during the race would be added to my available kit in game, but it has not shown up. When looking at my activity log on zwift, I can see that Zwift recorded that I completed all three stages, and I had no issues of the game crashing or freezing for any of the three events, so I had expected to see the kit. Thinking about it, there are a few possibilities that come to mind as to why the kit might not have been awarded. Maybe someone can answer if any of these are the reason why.

• I am not registered on ZwiftPower as I didn’t care about my standing in the general classification. Was this a requirement for getting the kit?
  • I rode the first two stages in group C, but I rode the third stage in group D, hoping to hang with the group for a little longer before being dropped.
  • I received the Lazer helmet from the spinner at the top of Alpe du Zwift at the end of stage 3. Did this override receiving the kit?

Well 5 hours I ago I got my hopes up, clearly somebody in California woke up and decided to take a look at what had been going on at the weekend. As if by Magic the Womens results now seem to all be there, hurrah! The Mens results? Nope. Nada. Nothing. “Last Updated 5 hours ago…”

So Brad, or Chad, or whoever it was who fixed the Womens data decided to take a long lunch or maybe they were called away to fix something else. Meanwhile we are still waiting for the GC results from an event that finished about 40 hours ago. It’s just amateur hour people. If you don’t know how to fix it then come out and say so, don’t go all radio silent and pretend nothings wrong. This is becoming a bit of a cause now, I’m going to continue to follow this up with Haute Routre, Colnago & Le Col and see how they feel about it. “Be sure to opt into ZwiftPower to check out your standings” says the Zwift Haute Route website… still waiting.

10 Likes

Yesterday I completed stage 3 and subsequently received an email from Zwift stating that I had completed all 3 stages. Before signing out after the event yesterday I noticed that my garage showed 4 new items. I then subsequently went into ZC to look at my ride and it is showing “Activity details could not be loaded”, ZC is however showing a distance of 28.5 miles and an elevation of 5,406ft for the ride (see screenshot below). Now when I sign into Zwift it has defaulted my avatar back to an orange jersey and the zwift bike and the 4 items have been removed from my garage. I guess I am a little perplexed as I received an email stating that I completed the event and before signing out of Zwift it appeared everything was okay. However, it appears that since then something has glitched and I am not receiving credit for the ride or elevation toward the challenge. Has anyone else had this happen? I ride on an Apple TV if that makes a difference. A huge thank you to anyone who has any helpful suggestions. Oh, I did email Zwift about the issue and received a generic email back stating that they will look into it but will not guaranty credit for rides.

The gc results are stuck with a blank loading screen for “All”. The women’s CG loads up.

3 Likes

Found my kit in the garage. Not marked as new. GC still not loading. I think they will solve this issue soon. Meanwhile…ride on and have fun zwifting.

Is West Coast US out of bed and at their desks yet? Maybe today we get the looooooong awaited GC update??? Only 2-days after the Stage Race finished… but still not holding my breath. The lack of update from Zwift, or even Haute Route who I have also bothered on social media channels, is just downright disrespectful to us.

2 Likes

Have you heard anything back from Haute Route, Colnago or LeCol?

Found the kit in my garage today. I am not sure if I had managed to overlook it previously or it just took a while to arrive, but I am happy to see it there now.

And what do I get for getting within spitting distance of the end? (13kms)! I only had to stop there because of mechanical failure.

Don’t I at least get a participation medal, one made out of lead?

Just kidding around, great run, enjoyed it very much till I had to stop.
Thank you all who passed me by!

1 Like

I’ve completed all three stages and even received an email about that but there is no kit in my garage, not after the event and not even after checking today. Adding this to the frustration of waiting for the GC. Appreciate the help :expressionless:

Same here. No kit. Receive 2 e-mail about this, but no kit in the garage. Thanks for the help.

Hi - I’m seeing lots of posts about a finishers’ e-mail (?). I never received an e-mail even though I completed all 3 Stages. I have the new HR jersey in my garage.

Was the entry for the IRL Haute Route drawing also in the e-mail? I have not seen that either.

Thank you!

1 Like

You might need to update your email settings on Zwift’s website after logging in. I’m not able to put links here, but it would be: zwift . com / settings / emails
I just updated my settings, but I’m not sure I’ll receive any emails that were previously sent out.