High Five the Monkey

On the jungle loop I have often wanted to high five the monkey hanging from the vine. Could this feature be added? Perhaps there are other places in the game where other unique interactions with the environment could be added as well.

I totally agree. Iā€™ve tried waving at the monkey as I go by, but he doesnā€™t wave back :wink:

Itā€™s a sloth, not a monkey, but I too have tried to give it a high-five. I keep expecting to find some kind of easter egg in the game, and I was sure this would be one, but if it is, I havenā€™t figured out how to activate it.

3 Likes

Letā€™s go full ā€œMario Cartā€ with this added feature, give you a ā€˜power upā€™ that allows you to make the slot jump on someoneā€™s back as they pass underneath to slow them down if you are riding with/against them on that route. Or maybe better, let them jump on your back and power up for awhile, double your w/kg or something like that.

1 Like

As it is a sloth, heā€™s waving back but you canā€™t see it 'cause it takes tooooo looooong :thinking::grin:

High five the sloth would be awesome