Heart rate monitor Ant+

Hi, I’m just wondering does anybody have suggestions for Ant+ heart rate monitors for use with my laptop. I have a Bluetooth polar chest strap which won’t connect.

Kind Regards,
Adrian

Wahoo Tickrs are very reliable from my experience. Bluetooth and ANT+. Don’t buy a Garmin as these are prone to having very high spikes e.g. a heart rate of 200+

Great. Thank you for that!

Wahoo Tickr, 4iiii Viiiiva, and Scoshe Rhythm are reliable heart rate monitors that will send both ANT+ and Bluetooth signals. That’s good for use in different situations. The Viiiiva has the added feature of bridging other ANT+ sensors to Bluetooth, which is useful if you’re using Zwift with Apple TV or iOS device. The Rhythm devices go on the arm, which some prefer instead of a chest strap.

I’ve never had any heart rate spikes from any monitor during indoor riding. The Garmin ANT+ HRM has been absolutely reliable indoors.

I have had heart rate spikes outdoors in cool conditions, speeding downhill, from both Wahoo and Garmin heart rate monitors.

YMMV.

As other said, Wahoo TICKRs is Bluetooth and Ant+.
I use the one linked below, for 8 months now and is excellent.
I connect it on a MacBook (with Ant+ adaptor), Apple TV and iPhone without any problems at all!

http://amzn.eu/d/5tbwLA2

Thank you
Stelios

I use Polar h7 and it works with tacx flow Smart :relaxed: