Game Update - July 8th, 2020

Hi there, did a group workout today and sadly the swerving issue remains. It’s not as pronounced (or maybe I’m used to it), but still there. I was riding in the gutter for a while there, too.

why did you not enable the better graphics on android with this update on the latest tablets as well (S6)? come on man it looks terrible on this excellent screen

Has the windows issue been fixed? Haven’t been able to ride using my laptop for ages, and android doesn’t let me connect my controllable trainer.

What Windows issue?

@Ashley_Ward Is there a reason you don’t want to pair the kickr directly to the ATV instead of going through the companion app?

Apple TV only allows for 2 Bluetooth connections. I go through the Companion app so I can connect KICKR, Power Meter, Cadence, and HRM. I have not been able to connect for over a week, so I’ve been rediscovering FulGaz… Which works everytime…

Doesn’t the Kickr have integrated power + cadence as a single BT signal (+ HRM makes 2)? (Even if so, I realize some folks prefer to use a separate power meter, etc.)

I use the KICKR power, but when you connect in Zwift, the trainer connects as the ‘controllable’ and the power Meter separately. If there’s a way I’m missing to get the whole shebang connected directly as two BT devices, please enlighten me, I can 86 the Comp App…

Only the 2018 model (and Core).

Yep—was about to inquire as to what model Kickr is being used. Also, even for the 2018 and Core, there is a required firmware update, isn’t there?

That figures…I have a '17…Thank you

Yup. Wahoo Adds Cadence Support & Multichannel Bluetooth to KICKR/CORE Trainers via Firmware Update | DC Rainmaker

Hi, I appear to have lost the’ride on’ facility. The thumbs up button is on the bar but it will not work when using arrow keys plus enter or with the mouse.

What you mean by ‘will not work’? Because all that button does is trigger the ‘Ride on’ sound effect, it doesn’t actually give anyone one.

1 Like

Are upcoming future updates advertised or maintenance periods announced anywhere?

Will be cycling today later on today, don’t want to run into issues.

Thanks for the response. Previously, this was how I had given ride ons. How do you give ride ons via the keyboard? TIA

You can’t. To give a ride on to an individual you either need to click/tap on their name on the riders nearby list and then hit the icon that appears next to it (also shows up when they give you one, they’re doing an FTP test, or have just achieved a PR), or find them on the Companion app and do it that way. Alternatively when using the Companion app, hit the white circle on the map view to give out a bunch of ride ons to random people around you. This method isn’t available in events though.

If you’re selecting Kickr for power, controllable trainer and cadence, while that may be three different things, it is actually only one bluetooth connection.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Internal Server Error (Clear all Internet explorer (IE) internet options)