First Ride

I was super excited about receiving the invitation.

Setup:
HP - 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i3 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive Windows 8
Computrainer running Power, Cadence and Speed
Garmin HR Monitor using Garmin ANT+ USB

The download was simple with no issues noted. Once the updates were complete (about 10 minutes to complete) I made quick work of finding HR Monitor and Computrainer. No issues with getting the equipment set.

Once complete with setting up my avatar I started my first ride. The simulation was great. I was online with around 6-7 other riders. The sprints and KOM portions of the course is a great addition and adds to the competition of the program. The rider data and course map seemed small and was hard to read. I was projecting to my TV from laptop and still struggled to read the course information. The font of my rider data was perfect. The font of the course and other rider info is really the only negative I have from the ride simulation.

As with previous post I found myself wanting more pre and post functionality. I’m sure this will come with future upgrades.

Overall, it was a pretty simple and seamless setup with a good first ride experience. I can’t wait to get back on it for my second ride!

I received an email asking a few questions about the mobile beta and would be very interested in giving it a try.

Thanks for the opportunity to help develop this product!