Crashing during game launch? [Windows] [November 2021] [1.19.0] [SOLVED]

same problem here on two different setups, neither of which had issues before this update.

setup 1: windows 7, graphics adapter Intel HD graphics 4600, driver version 10.18.10.3740

setup 2: windows 8, graphics adapter Intel HD graphics family, driver version 10.18.10.3368

both are laptops.

oddly enough, I thought I’d add that both systems first reported a potential problem (being blocked by) with windows firewall and asked for access permission. that’s the first time ever that a firewall message has appeared. coincidence, I think not.

2 Likes

Yep, exactly that.

Exactly same log with me windows 10

Same problem with Win 8

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Crash after login (iOS and AppleTV) [November 2021] [1.19.0]

Same problem as others are reporting. The system, which was working perfectly before the update, now crashes immediately after a successful login.

Just updated. Went to start program and when it got to “login page” the program quit.
Rebooted computer, still same problem.
HELP

Ciao
Ho fatto aggiornamento dopo installazione tenta di aprirsi ma si blocca

Appena aggiornato. È andato ad avviare il programma e quando è arrivato alla “pagina di accesso” il programma si è chiuso.
Computer riavviato, sempre lo stesso problema.
Stesso problema segnalato da altri. Il sistema, che funzionava perfettamente prima dell’aggiornamento, ora si blocca subito dopo un login riuscito.

Aggiornamento appena installato. Ora Zwift è inutile. Il programma si blocca dopo la schermata “Accesso riuscito”. Windows 10.

Same problem as others are reporting. The system, which was working perfectly before the update, now crashes immediately after a successful login.

What is to do?
Reinstall?

I would like the old Version!
How can I install the old one?

1 Like

Windows 10, crash is just as Zwift says Login Successful. Just updated to 1.19. Uninstalled and reinstalled, issue continues.

Im no expert but this is going to have to be sorted at zwifts end.How long is the question

Hello, the same problem. In the morning works fine, after update begin to crash .
Windows 8.1 pro
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Driver version: 10.18.10.3431

Samsung Windows 10 Pro
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Driver 9.17.10.4459

Come on Zwift Team, you should have tested this before the upgrade !!

3 Likes

I have this problem.
My OS: Win 8.1
My video adapter: Intel HD Graphics
My video driver: 10.18.14.4112

Guys we are paying you real money for that. Don’t do this to us.

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem since updating. Crashes after log-in confirmation & the person on a bike is on the screen with the Zwift music - just goes straight back to Windows desktop screen.

Win10 on an old Acer laptop
Intel (R) HD Graphics 3000
Driver Version 9.17.10.4459

And please stop blaming our setups all these worked fine until todays update .Very quick to blame old operating systems which worked perfectly until now

1 Like

Yeah, I had the same thing. A Windows Defender Firewall dialogue box came up saying it had blocked Zwift something something blah blah. Should have taken a screenshot in hindsight.

Doesnt matter we all seen it :pensive: