Completed Challenge. Message won't go away. [December 2022] [1.32] [SOLVED]

I get a notification pop up on my screen every 5 seconds when completing any type of ride saying that I have earned the Trek Emonda bike which doesn’t disappear. I spoke with support and tried changing to a different challenge on Zwift but doesn’t allow me to click on the link. This has come up since updating and makes the game unplayable IMO.

Devices: Zwift Hub, Mobile App and Desktop (Mac)

Same issue here. Banner will not go away and no concept bike in garage

I am getting spammed with the Pinarello Dogma 8 . Comes back every 20 seconds or so.

3 Likes

My thought for avoiding this bug was to unsubscribe from all challenges, but it seems there is no way to select “no challenge” once you have selected one of them. Anybody know of a way to do that?

2 Likes

I am having the same issue with tarmac unlocked banner not going away. This happens on both my 2022 MacBook Air and my iPhone 11.

Hello. I have a problem. I have reached the concept bike. The notification about activation keeps popping up and I don’t have it in my garage. All the time, a pop-up notification keeps me from driving…

I get also this issue. Please fix soon.

i get the same issue Banner shown every 5 seconds but for me it is the pinerello Dogma F8 bike at the end of the Italy challenge…

1 Like

same here, issue on multiple devices, phone or iPad (not on at the same time… won’t disappear even after a day) Also unlock for the Tron bike.

I have the same issue with the Tron Bike. The missing Tron Bike is not the big issue. The issue is that Zwift is not usable as the 3 second pop-up message is terrible. We need a fix ASAP as currently I pay for something which is not usable at all.

Same issue here with Trek Edmonda unlock spamming every 5 seconds.

Problem started yesterday during a bike workout and kept on going today during a run. So I swapped from a Garmin Tacx 2 + MacBook Pro setup to a Technogym MyRun + iPad Pro setup so the problem is obviously somewhere in the account/cloud part of things.

This is game breaking and needs to be fixed ASAP.

On the MacBook I was at least able to end the workout. On the iPad I was not able to access the menus with the popup blocking it and had to force close.
Also I am in the middle of completing the working from home challenge so I hope this does not affect that.

1 Like

Same issue here with S-Works Tarmac (California challenge)

Any confirmation across the zwiftverse that this is the workaround solution for now to getting rid of the popups (aside from going through a support ticket, which I’m unsure gets rid of the popups or it just solves the missing garage item)?

Same problem here
Trek Emonda Unlocked but not in garage
Game completely unplayable due to the banner that will not disappear
The banner hides the Save / Cancel buttons - Even when the banner flashes off, the buttons don’t work.
I hope that logging in on an iPhone is NOT the solution beacause I don’t have one!
Needs sorting VERY QUICKLY

Love it when a problem is clearly posted on Zwift Riders with the thread linked to.

1 Like

Same issue here, notification flashing up, blocking screen & save function

Unplayable

Paying for a service I cannot use

How many more hours until this is fixed???

1 Like

Anyone who got the issue resolved via the chatbot referring to the solution that was proposed earlier on?

Same here
I’m Running Zwift on android platform 1.32.1 (106218)
Galaxy Tab 7 FE SM-T733
After completing Zwift Concept bike challenge banner has popup hide and pop up, again and again, all the time
After finishing the workout … ride thru the last interval Arc… Zift crashed (Frozen completely)

I’ve restarted Zwift, resume workout… but my progress was not saved, I was at the start of training again, and the annoying Zwift concept bar challenge again was constantly popping on off on off.

Will try tomorrow on Win10

All they can do via chat is submit request for you they can’t manually add or fix anything. I just tried that option. No ETA either.