Completed Challenge. Message won't go away. [December 2022] [1.32] [SOLVED]

Same problem here. Finished first Everest quest, didn’t get the bike. Activity says I got it a hundered times as well. Using iPad during training. Logging in on phone and reinstall doesn’t fix it.

Hi All!

Need assistence urgently, please!!
After several months climbing to win the Zwift Concept Bike, today was the day!! But since I unlock the Zwift Concept Bike the popup never stop appear!!! Appears in every screen, everytime! And worst of all… I dont have my Concept Bike in my garage!!!

Please help!! This popup is very annoying and dont have Zwift Concept Bike after such hard work is even more annoying!!

Cant operate buttons under the banner and while ridding cant see almost half of the screen! Plus!! Lost twice my rides because Zwift crashed and I wasnt abble to save them!!!

Heeeelp!!

Thank you so much!!
Vonita

Same issue banner doesn’t go away after unlocking concept bike and bike not in a garage🤷🏻‍♂️

Sadly same issue here today. Finally got the Tron but message keeps popping up, can’t properly save or quit an activity and don’t have the Tron in my ‘garage’ :disappointed_relieved:. Any updates on a fix in the meantime? Kinda silly maybe but was looking forward to this …

1 Like

After the update, I get a banner across the bottom to say I’ve unlocked the Pinarello F8 and this notice cycles on and off about every 4 seconds, only when I’m in game mode. It happens even if I just do a watch only instead of riding. I’ve tried it on another computer and same thing after the update. Please help!!

1 Like

I had a similar problem, but with the S-works tarmac. Restarts etc didn’t fix it. Logging in to Zwift on an iphone did though.

1 Like

Thanks George, I tried it on my phone but no go!

UPDATE December 8
Thanks all for weighing in. We figured out what’s happening and a fix is planned ASAP. I’ll update this thread as we get closer to an ETA.

In the meantime: if you saw the Challenge unlock banner and your unlocked bike is not in your garage - Zwift HQ should be able to verify your hard-earned unlock and make sure you get credited. Please contact us, ask the chatbot for someone to help manually entitle your unlock and reference ticket GMPLAY-5081.

FURTHER UPDATE: When you contact Support - we need to verify that you actually earned the unlock. This will take time - don’t expect it to happen immediately.

Said another way - this is not a way to shortcut your way to the Tron Bike.

6 Likes

Same issue here. Banner will not go away and no concept bike in garage

1 Like

I keep getting a repeating banner that tells me I’ve unlocked the concept bike. I finished the challenge yesterday. Not only do I not have the bike in my garage, the banner keeps popping up making it impossible to focus on my ride. Please advise and help fix this bug on new update.

1 Like

Same issue here. Just completed climb challenge for concept bike. Unable to make banner go away, could not save ride, had to force quit.

Same issue here. Unlocked Concept Bike yesterday, banner won’t go away. Bike not in garage, can’t operate on screen buttons under banner, etc. Banner still there today.

Same issue here. Keep unlocking the dogma F8. I cannot quit or save my current ride.

1 Like

I also have same issue with Emonda unlock

same F8 bug here.

During my club ride yesterday I suddenly started getting repeated in-game notifications that I have unlocked the Trek Edmonda bike. It pops up every 5 seconds or so with the chime noise and is super frustrating. Muted the tv and finished the ride. But logged back in to ride an ftp test today and it continues to do it as soon as I try to ride and in different worlds. Too annoying to focus on the ride. Reinstalled app on Apple TV and still is occurring. Zwift ambassador recommended I post this on this thread.

1 Like

Same issue here

@All, please see Shuji‘s message just a couple of other messages above, where he advised to open a support ticket with a specific code, so your bike should be credited if the iPhone trick did not work. Also they are working to release a fix for the root cause asap.

1 Like

Exactly the same thing happened to me last night, completed 50,000m, now the message saying I’ve u locked the tron bike keeps popping up and won’t go away, and the bike isn’t in my garage. I’ve raised a support ticket. Photos below to prove my point

after the update ive been riding two workouts. the 4wk ftp builder. week 1. workout 1 and 2.
the same issue appear in both.
around 25min into the workout, i start to get spammed with s-works tarmac unlocked. this message keeps spamming on the screen + sound every 8 second until the end of workout. pretty annoying.
Second bug when im finishing the workout the game just freezes and crash…

1 Like