Cap zPower users power output + improve flagging

Don’t be an idiot. 5.5 is competitive.

As far as what I would want from you…

I’d like you to get off your evangelistic soap box and quit demanding further restrictions on zpower users.

Most appear honest.

I’m evangelizing what? A feature change in Zwift to promote more accurate rider data and competitive results and environment in races and group rides? You could say that about literally every person requesting Zwift features. You have no clue if most are honest; and I’m not implying that these folks are lying or cheating, so don’t go there either.

I’m done responding to you.

Most zpower users are at the bottom end, around 2 or so… So I, and you should not have a problem with their performance.

And you have been moving the posts. No mention was made to competitive or group rides until after I entered this thread. No distinction between these and people who just ride. You put them all together.

And FWIW, I don’t care if someone is faster than me if it is in the realm of possibility. It gives me something to chase.

Post closing edit: Given Gerry’s advice not to attack each other. It would be great if Zwift treated us with the same degree of respect and demanded the same from other riders in the game.

Subscription cancelled.

Hey guys,

Can you not attack each other.

Lets stick to the topic.

3 Likes