Cant start ride

Ive just purchased a wattbike atom. Set up zwift. Pairing was fine. Came to do a work out and the rider wont move. When i pedal, the rider is stationary with no watts showing.
Ive reinstated my membership and it said i xan zwift straight away. Could you advise me please.

If you take a screenshot of the pairing screen we can go from there :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Martin_Watkins1, welcome to Forums. This is Juan from Zwift. I appreciate you sharing your query here. Here you will find many community members willing to help.

Would you mind confirming if you are following the steps listed here? Keep in mind that ANT+/BLE Signal Interference could prevent your avatar moving.

If you are still encountering issues, please write us at https://www.zwift.com/ca/contact-us to provide you with one-on-one assistance.

Hi
Its pairing fine. I load my work out fine. I can see the rider. When i start riding the rider is stationary

Please post a picture of the pairing screen, make sure you are also connecting it as “resistance” and “power source”.

I turned the wattbike off and on. Now its working fine.

2 Likes

The good old IT Support trick, noice!

1 Like

Hi @Martin_Watkins1. Thanks for the update, you made it look as easy as ABC, well done! I checked your game log and confirmed that you were able to complete an activity. Ride On!

1 Like