Bowflex BXT226 pairing problem

Perfect, thanks Mike; have been able to make it work following these steps. I have my bike set up through a PC and had hoped to connect in the same way through the treadmill but going through the JRNY app seems to be the only fix and I can only access that app through my phone. I’d had trouble because I wanted the treadmill to connect to both my phone for the app and to the PC for Zwift. But by connecting the treadmill to just my phone to get both the JRNY app and the Zwift app then sharing the screen to my PC monitor, it has given me a suitable outcome. Appreciate you taking me through that. Hopefully it’s a good instructional guide for others with the same problem too.

No problem. I made it a bit more instructional for people experiencing the same problem indeed. I know the frustration of wanting to run but not being able to do it the way you want to.

I have a Wahoo Kickr Bike also connected through my PC. I just run on a tablet with a big TV in front of it for watching football, F1, documentary and other stuff while running. I think I tried running on the PC as well at the start but couldn’t get it working. After that I bought a bigger size tablet to run on that. Initial plan was just to run again, but after that I found Zwift. Think we should have bought a different treadmill to make it work seamlessly with Zwift.