Accessing the menu from the home screen without starting a ride

How about making the in-game menu, the one with drop shop, settings, challenges, workouts, etc. accessible from the main menu without having to start a ride? I often find myself wanting to look through the drop shop or the workout menu at some random time during the day, but in order to do so I have to start a ride which, besides for being annoying, also uses up a lot of my limited data.

A better suggestion would be to access ALL that and more through my.zwift.com and/or the Zwift Companion App.

6 Likes

Totally right!!

With all the additions to things like badges & achievements, drop shop and other sub-menu options it’s getting really a pain to have to go through the whole process of the pairing and route selection screen before we can get to the menu.

For example if I want to check on what routes achievement badges I already have so I can select an undone one for a new ride I have to login, pass the pair screen, select a ride, go to the menu, check on achievements, backout and discard the ride, re-log in, pair, select the right route. What an utter pain in the ■■■■.

A new menu option in the pairing screen would be good.

I know a new UI is being worked on, but I really hope you consider process flow as well.

Thanks

2 Likes

Wuuut?
How do you know that?

Look at zwiftinsider for the route badges.

One of the recent Zwiftcast episodes, Simon mentioned it. Supposedly winter 19/20.

I know I can check on zwiftinsider for the list of badges, but I have to go through the whole ride selection process to check on which I’ve done, which was my point. It’s not intuitive from a process flow standpoint.

1 Like