A+ Category Discussion

I agree there should be an A+ cat. Reasons being have already been mentionned above. The main reason for me is that they cat w/kg is just to wide.

Just a quick brainfart;

How about losing the cats all together, and just split the complete field in the 5 pens.

The 20% highest FTP goes to pen A, 21~40% to Ben B etc.

Mainly people don’t like the current situation because people are complaining that when they are promoted to a higher cat, they loose their chance to win, or will be riding alone directly after the start.

When you split the fields trough 5, sometimes you’re a lower cat, sometimes you’re the highest cat, and other times you’re midpack.
Close entry 1 minute before start race, and you can calculate that if you’re high cat, because one other participant can change the pen for you.

It is the same as in IRL, you have to have some luck about with you competing with.

1 Like

I am still thinking that the A+ riders and also the z-power users not only need their own category but also should get their own seperate island so that they cannot be disturbed or slowed down by other users.

1 Like

LMAO send us to mech island

1 Like