Zwift will not re-pair sensors once they have been lost.

(Tena Heffernan_Z57+) #1

If the ANT+ signal is lost for any reason, clicking on pair from within the app will not pick the signal back up even when the issue causing the loss of pairing has been resolved.  This is not unique to me.  I have seen others complain as well.  Two examples.  One, computer put in hibernate mode by mistake.  When it is brought out of hibernate mode, game is still loaded, pairing has been lost.  Re-pairing does not work.  Two, ANT+ device unplugged so signal is lost.  After plugging back ins, again re-pairing does not work.  If this is the intended behavior then why provide the pair option on the screen that comes up when rider has paused riding?  If this is not the intended behavior, please resolve.  As I have said, I am not the only one experiencing this.  I have seen many others complain about this and many lose the ability to finish a long ride.  I saw someone suffer this when almost done with a 100K ride.  Surely this is a know issue for the company since I have seen it mentioned frequently by riders.  Please resolve.  Thanks.