Zwift Run should be designed more for runners, not bikes

(Izzy Bear Meyer) #1

The California ocean side course is beautiful, but it seems all that goes zipping by me is bikes…there should be courses just for runners.

(Xavier Kraebel) #2

I agree, I think that would be awesome! Running is still in beta right now, so we’re still working on adding features; maybe runner specific courses are in the cards. I can’t wait to find out! :slight_smile:

(Gerrie Delport) #3

I think once Runners start paying to use Zwift they should get more “running” features. 

(Izzy Bear Meyer) #4

Yes, indeed, I am virtually certain that once they get the volume of runners up and some runner features in place, that we will be paying for it …no problem.

(Izzy Bear Meyer) #5

Or maybe they will put racing /training advertising on their site to get their money - then they would have even more users, but I am more than willing to pay for advertising - free Zwift.

(Andre Hufschmid) #6

I used to run but i am 100% cyclist now. Now that important fact said, lol, i think a new York, Boston or London Marathon course would be great for runners. If that ever happens ill start running again. Now that said, its good for runners but incredible boring for a cyclist to ride around in some city.

(Izzy Bear Meyer) #7

I am Ok with the ocean front ferris wheel and dolphin fantasy run - marathon runs in cities are boring for runners, too,

(Kevin Medina Ruiz) #8

Or keep the courses the same but put runners and cyclist in different instances of the world.

(Rodger Tellis) #9

I’m okay with runners and cyclists on the same course at the same time.

What I want is something more headgear-wise for my running avatar. I never run with a headband and only run without a ballcap if it’s cold enough for a thermal hat.

(Mikael Jonsson) #10

In a Zwift Cast Eric Min said that tracks in the wood for runners is coming, to give running a feel of speed. but for now we have to run along the roads.

I’m a slow runner and can say that I don’t mind geting passed by hundreds of cyklist, and run on the roads. I’m just happy that runnng on Zwift is posible :slight_smile: but a track would be damn nice :slight_smile:

#RunOn