READ THESE FIRST
- CURRENT GAME & COMPANION APP VERSIONS - Please ensure you’re running the latest version of each before asking for support.
- Zwift How-to: Selecting a Challenge | Zwift Right now, go select the “Climb Mt. Everest” Challenge.
- Guidelines for Seeking Support on the Forum
- Guide to Direct Drive Trainer Cassette Spacing
- Windows PC ANT+ USB stick issues
- Pssst: Yes, you do have another device connected, dummy
- Connection Error Messages - Understanding The Differences - understand the difference.
- Zwift How-To: Troubleshooting Zwift Issues | Zwift
- Troubleshooting for Cycling
- Troubleshooting for Running
- Support Knowledgebase - Zwift’s official knowledgebase, a good start if you’re having issues and looking for answers.
Maps, Routes, Worlds
- Robo-Pacer schedule page, courtesy of Zwift Insider.
- https://zwiftmap.com/ - fantastic interactive map of all worlds and routes you can sort and search. Mobile friendly too, I’ll often use this on long rides to inspect the route I’m on and see what’s coming up. Each route has outbound links to several other sites of interest as well.
- https://zwifterbikes.web.app/ - Best bike/wheel combo calculator by route!
- ZwiftInsider’s downloadable, printable map of Watopia: Download or Purchase a Watopia Course Map | Zwift Insider
- …and printable list of all routes by difficulty: Printable List of Zwift Routes by Difficulty | Zwift Insider
- Zenturizer for route suggestions based on distance and elevation (ZwiftMap.com overlaps this a bit)
- Best Bike Split - Super detailed route planning tool - select a route, weight, W/kg, drag coefficient (!) and it’ll generate a projected duration, among other functions
- https://zwifthub.com/ - good for tracking your badge completions (you have to manually toggle things as you do them, it doesn’t link to your Zwift account)
- https://www.zwiftgps.com/ - link to your Zwift account and it’ll show your position on the Zwift world map
- RoadCaptain add-on for Zwift on PC that enables you to auto-navigate. (also linked in the “Software & Technology” section)
- https://whatsonzwift.com/ & Zwift Course Calendar – Current Guest World Schedule | Zwift Insider - Guest World Schedule
- https://www.zwiftsegments.com/ - tracks Zwift route (those created by Zwift Insider) completion and personal records using Strava.
- ZwiftQuiz - to help you learn the shape of Zwift routes
Events, Challenges, Missions
- ZwiftHacks Events database - THE tool for finding events, with sort and search functions. Links on each event will redirect to their respective Zwift.com page where you can register.
- Zwift.com/Events - Zwift’s “official” Events page. Limited search and filter functions compared to ZwiftHacks but being internal to Zwift has direct access to your registered events if you’re already logged in.
- Evergreen Monthly Missions thread.
Clubs & Groups
- Joining a Club
- BMTR - BMTR Club BMTR Events Page Inclusive club that has a tonne hosted rides for people of all fitness levels.
- Drafting Dinos - started a few years ago with a small team of six women. Since then, it’s grown to a team of men and women of varying capabilities, from A to D. Look for them on Facebook/Instagram.
- DIRT - “Dad’s Inside Riding Trainers” Facebook group - not just for dads! Non-dads, Moms, everyone welcome.
- HERD - inclusive club with events for all different Wattage categories - http://theherd.club/
- SZR - (Swedish Zwift Riders) Multiple weekly social rides and you don’t have to be Swedish to join - SZR Cycling Club – ZWIFT JERSEYS
- Amputee, Disability, Under 1 w/kg group rides out there? - discussion on low-W/kg rides for adaptive athletes. IMPORTANT: there were replies by the NPE-CABLE team as well as the developer of the PainSled and RowedBiker apps on how to use that technology (see the “Software & Technology” section) to apply a wattage correction factor for adaptive athletes.
- Events - using the “Search” box on ZwiftHacks Events list, try “adaptive” or “handcycle”. You’ll come up with regular events catering to adaptive athletes, often with “keep together” (aka “rubberbanding”) enabled so that everyone can ride together.
- Para-Zwift Cycling Community - private Facebook group with information on connecting paracycles to smart trainers.
- Introducing the Zwift Handcycle 
Workouts, Training & Racing
- Monthly Race Event Calendar - Zwift
- Convert GPX file to Zwift workout | What’s on Zwift?
- https://ZwiftPower.com for official ranking - explainer courtesy @James_Zwift
- Zwift DS - eRacing Team Management
- ZRace Data Field Can predict your result position in an upcoming race based on your race history using machine.
- Increment | Improving your fitness step by step - tool for calculating which RoboPacer (formerly Pace Partner) you might wish to ride with based on weight, wattage, desired W/kg
- Zwift Workout - a workout editor
- ZWO Factory - another workout editor
- https://www.zwiftracing.app/ - Alternative ranking method for racing.
- TTT-Timer & TTT-Timer Discord bot - a website & Discord Bot that help you organize your team time trials
Software & Technology
- Zwift on PC: The Ultimate Guide to Running Zwift at Its Very Best | Zwift Insider - written by the forum’s own @Dave_ZPCMR with input from the author of Zwiftalizer, a guide to building a Zwift PC to minimize cost and maximize graphic detail and performance. In some regions (UK, USA) you can build a PC on the cheap that runs Zwift beautifully. In other regions, a refurb iPad or AppleTV may offer the best value.
- https://refurb-tracker.com/ - if you want to go down the Apple iPad or AppleTV 4k route, Refurb Tracker can be used to create alerts when devices go back in stock on Apple’s online store. There’s little reason to buy on the used market as Apple’s prices often undercut used, the devices have been professionally refurbished and come with warranties.
- https://www.zwiftalizer.com/ - analyze your system, GPU performance, network, bluetooth, ant+ dropouts, etc.
- Borderless Gaming - Optional, for running Zwift on PC full-screen with fewer limitations than Windows defaults. (more info here)
- RowedBiker and PainSled iOS & Android - apps that can bridge rowing machines into Zwift (converts rowing data to appear like a bike power sensor)
- RoadCaptain add-on for Zwift on PC that enables you to auto-navigate. (also linked in “Maps, Routes, Worlds” section)
- qDomyos-Zwift app for Android and iOS - another bridging app that can connect with a variety of non-standard exercise equipment (elliptical machines, exercise bikes, treadmills) and send the data to Zwift
- Zwift Activity Monitor - GitHub - Allows Zwift users to monitor their moving average power and FTP in real-time
- Sauce for Zwift - a data/stats-overlay add-on for Zwift on PC. (requires monthly Patreon subscription; discussion thread here )
- NPE-CABLE pod - Converts/binds ANT+ sensors to a single BLE signal - great for dealing with AppleTV limitations. It can also be used to convert a RowERG power source to cycling, allowing Concept2 rowers to “Zwift”. Sadly, the global chip shortage has resulted in the NPE-CABLE being unavailable for purchase for some time.
- 4iiii Viiiiva HRM & sensor bridge - More than just a chest strap HR monitor, 4iiii “Viiiiva” HRM acts as an ANT+ to BLE sensor bridge, much like the NPE-CABLE. There is one minor limitation versus the NPE-CABLE: it won’t alter a signal such that, say, someone on a rowing machine could trick Zwift into thinking they’re on a bike.
- FIT File Tools - A collection of useful tools for manipulating FIT files. (e.g.: editing the device type on a Zwift-generated .FIT file so that Garmin credits distances and elevations toward badges)
Hardware - Bicycles, Trainers, Misc.
- DCRainmaker’s Smart Trainer Recommendations Guide: Winter 2020-2021 - THE definitive source on what smart trainers should be on your radar.
- JetBlack Volt and Elite Justo aren’t on the above list but were well-reviewed by DCR and will likely be included in the next guide. Both of these offer something no other trainer does: sensor bridging. (super important with AppleTV due to connection limitations)
- Zwift Hub - a rebadged JetBlack Volt, introduced October 2022 at a price that undercuts virtually every mid-high-end direct drive trainer on the market.
- The Tacx Bracket for Tablets (Tacx Part# T2092), if you use a tablet to Zwift, makes for probably the most compact, portable setup imaginable. I added a phone tray to mine.
- Trainer Tray - If you’re running Zwift on a non-tablet (TV on wall, computer on a table), this gizmo would let you hold a smartphone for the Companion app, a remote, whatever. No affiliation but if I didn’t have the Tacx tablet holder already, I’d likely look at this. (edit - I’m using one now and like it)
- ZwiftInsider article on how to synchronize weight data from the Withings/Nokia smart scales to your Zwift account. Direct linking is broken so an intermediate connection via Fitbit is needed. (you do not need to own a Fitbit device or pay for their service - I’ve tested this and it works)
- Reddit’s “BikeWrench” Community - Get your bicycle problems fixed here.
- Zwift (PC and macOS) game hotkeys (old)
- Pain Cave photos and discussions thread: Forum sub-section request: pain-cave photos/equipment ideas
Podcasts & Media
- Zwift Powerup Cycling Podcast - Zwift’s official podcast.
- The Wrap - a podcast with Nathan Guerra (formerly of Zwiftcast) and Anna Russell
- Zwiftcast - Fantastic back-catalogue, wrapped the final episode in early 2022. Well worth a listen, with much respect to Simon, Shane, and Nathan.
- Nowhere Fast Podcast - highly irreverent.
- Never Going Pro Podcast - Home GC Coaching and Team DIRT (“Dads Inside Riding Trainers” and not a gravel league)
- Talk DIRTy to me Another Team DIRT podcast
- Shane Miller/GPLama YouTube Channel
- The Pink Tron - a podcast from The Herd Racing League
- Herd Racing on Zwift - YouTube channel. Weekly broadcast of multiple categories with commentary on Fridays, some other Zwift content
BACKGROUND & ABOUT
Originally posted as a series of monthly megathreads to capture Zwift-related resources, thanks to @Gerrie_Delport_ODZ, this page is now a Wiki! (shoutout to @Dean for the suggestion)
Thanks as well to all of the contributors over many months who posted in the discussion threads on each of the Megathreads.
NOTE: the icon indicates an official Zwift resource.