Zwift reboots my Windows PC.
When: upon moving from the Paired Devices screen into the Home Screen
Only workaround: Zwift does currently work for me in 720p mode. If any other resolution is selected, the reboot occurs.
My gut is this is GPU driver related.
What I’ve tried:
- I’ve updated Windows 10 latest version
- Uninstalled Zwift, deleted Documents/Zwift folder, reinstalled Zwift
- Updated Graphic Card drivers, also tried Beta drivers
- Disabled on-board graphics in the BIOS
- Tried both disabling & enabling all special graphics features in Radeon software
Specs: Windows 10, AMD Radeon R9 390, Intel Core I-7 4790K