Zwift Racing League Teams

No problem

Hello Bruno, I got the link to add you but I canā€™t include links in a Zwift forums post so could you give me your email?

Same username as above (no tag number) at me dot com

LOL

You know you can send private messages.

Click on the profile photo and you will see a option to message

1 Like

Check your email I sent the link

Hello. Are people still looking for team members? Iā€™m a D rider looking to join a team for EMEA West league. Again, I donā€™t have facebook though to check what teams are looking for members.

Sorry, we didnā€™t get enough interest so unfortunately we are not going to have a team.

Dan - I know our team does all our pre-race organization on Facebook - and itā€™s a pretty large pain in the behind for organizers to have people not all on the same platform. Iā€™d suggest you need to find a club/team that operates on a platform other than Facebook for a fit, or create a facebook account.

Hi. Sorry for the noob question. How does the racing league team works?
is there any basic information out there i could read?tried to find but it was not explained exactly how it works. do i have to choose a team in my region? on the same timezone? categorie?
i saw a video of this guy showing the race with his teams, on thursdays, but i wasnt sure if that is their own race or they were racing together in a champtionship.
thanks for any enlightment

Recent good advice in this post.

This is the racing website. Register with them and have a look what the provide.

Put your details on this thread re:
Your current category (still improving ?)
What time of day/time zone do you wish to race.

Also tick your ā€˜available for recruitmentā€™ under settings on ZwiftPower.

Thanks Ian,
i registered in the facebook group and posted the info thereā€¦
lets see :slight_smile:
Cheers

This gives a good overview. See ā€œTips for first timersā€ for good newbie info.